NASA Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Electronics Engineer – Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Salary and Online Application link Given – National Aeronautics and Space Administration has released a notification for hiring the post of Electronics Engineer, AST Telecommunications at John Glenn Research Centre. Interested Candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 16.06.2021. Selected candidate will get paid up to $124,818 per year. There were 2 vacancies offered in this recruitment. Official Notification and Online Application link given at the end of the post.
NASA Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Electronics Engineer, AST Telecommunications|
|Number of Vacancies||
There were 2 vacancies were offered for the post of Electronics Engineer, AST Telecommunications at NASA Recruitment 2021 and the Job location is Cleveland OH.
NASA Educational Qualification
Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science or other field of physical science or candidate should completed engineering from a college or university that has ABET accredited engineering programs. Candidate who got graduation outside US should recognized by a Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA).
NASA Experience Required
- Only US citizen can apply for this recruitment.
- To apply for GS 12 position candidate should working in GS-11 level.
- Candidate should have work experience in remote sensing components and systems in the space, aeronautical, or terrestrial radio communication environment.
- Candidate should have knowledge in engineering concepts, principles, and practices with emphasis in electrical engineering and communication theory including signal processing concepts.
Electronic Engineer Roles and Responsibilities at NASA
- Applicant able to Conduct analysis, design, modelling, and simulation of communications components such as antennas, RF circuits.
- Candidate should identify, design, develop, and validate new architecture, components, systems, and sub-systems for integration into aeronautics and space applications.
- Role Bearer should able to develop prototype space and aeronautical system/architecture emulations and demonstrations in a laboratory or relevant environment.
- Candidate able to define concepts, develop, and assess requirements for future space exploration such as Earth, Lunar and Mars.Able to undertint new aeronautical systems within the National Airspace System.
NASA Electronic Engineering Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Electronics Engineer, AST Telecommunications will get paid as GS 12 to 13. That is $80,743 to $124,818 per year.
Documents Required for NASA Recruitment
Candidates should have to upload the listed documents while applying for this recruitment.
- Unofficially Transcript.
- Official Transcript.
- A copy of a degree.
- Experience Certificate.
How to apply for NASA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of NASA.
- Go to carers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- It will lead you to recruitment page.
- Read all the instructions and click apply.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Then submit the application form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science to apply for NASA Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have to apply before 16.06.2021 for NASA Recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of Electronics Engineer at NASA will get paid for $80,743 to $124,818 per year.