NASA Recruitment 2020 Out: National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA) has released the notification for filling up the Senior Executive Vacancies. Candidates can download the Qualification, Remuneration, Application Procedure & other details in our blog. This Application Form Will Be Available From 15.12.2020 to 1.8.2021. Check Here Details!!!
NASA Recruitment 2020 Highlights
Name of Organization
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA)|
|Name of Post||
Number of Vacancies
|Start Date For Application||
Last Date for Application
NASA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Executive Core Qualification (ECQ) and Mandatory Technical Qualification (MTQ) separately. If you fail to do so, your application will be rated ineligible. We recommend you provide two (2) examples of relevant experience for each ECQ.
- Demonstrated experience in full cost budgeting, project tracking, and analysis for a large and complex organization with multiple fund types including various appropriations (e.g. multiple sites, various contract mechanisms), including formulating innovative performance management solutions to resource and financial management issues.
- For Security Specialist: must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties.
- For Senior Safety Culture and Human Factors Psychologist: Candidates must be a recognized subject matter expert with at least 1 year of experience equivalent to the GS-15 level in application, assessment, education, and advising of psychological principles and safety culture in high-risk development and operational organizations.
$170,801 to $182,423 per year Check Here Official Notification.
Senior Executive = 01 Posts
- Supports the CFO, by assuring reliability, accuracy, and completeness of GSFC and assigned Agency resources and financial management activities; assists the CFO in implementing all aspects of the CFO Act and other financial management regulations that apply to GSFC and Agency functions assigned to GSFC.
- Leads and directs Center and Agency financial management activities, including design, establishment, and maintenance of an integrated financial management system; including budget execution and control, accounting, auditing analysis, and managerial financial reporting.
How to Apply for the Recruitment of NASA?
- Go to the Official site of NASA website.
- Select the Careers section at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Click here to search jobs” Option.
- Find the Notifications of Required Post and Click to open.
- Read the Notification carefully and Click the Apply button on the right side of the page.
- Fill the Application form and click submit.
Apply Online Link – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date for the post of Senior Executive on NASA?
25.11.2020 is the last date for the post of Senior Executive on NASA.
What is the salary package for the post of Senior Executive on NASA?
$131,240 to $188,066 per year is the salary package for the post of Senior Executive and Human Factors Psychologist on NASA.
How to Apply for the posts offered by NASA?
Candidates are advised to apply for this posts on the Official site or Refer this page. It contains the Direct Application Links for the posts