National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2020 OUT. National Horticulture Board has released the notification for the post of Consultant Vacancy. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Consultant on contractual basis in NHB to assist the Board in Personnel & Establishment matters. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Application form is given along with the notification. The Last Date for submission of application form is 26.06.2020, Stay Active with us for further updates!!
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Horticulture Board|
|Last Date to Apply||
Consultant Personnel & Establishment:
Nature of job/duties:
- To assist in the matter of recruitment, disciplinary matters, vigilance matters, APAR and maintain the relevant records.
- To assist the Board in implementation of directions regarding statutory matters issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
- assist in timely furnish the statutory retums to the Ministry pertaining to Personnel/Vlgilance [Reservation/RTI.
- To assist in timely conduct of Departmental Promotion Committees/Departmental Screening Committee meetings.
- To deal with day to day work pertaining of Personnel like pay fixation, MACP, transfer & posting of staff.
- To implement the Govt. of India directions regarding Pay Commission Reports. To implement and maintain reservation. roster/records.
- Any other work related to Personnel/Estt.matters.
Job Location: National Horticulture Board, Head Office, Gurugram.
Graduate in any discipline. Minimum ten years of experience in dealing with Personnel and Establishment matters in Central Govt. at the minimum level of Under Secretary and above. Good knowledge of Computer operations
Salary: Maximum remuneration will be Rs.50,000/- p.m.
Age: Maximum 65 Years
National Horticulture Board,Plot No.85, Sector 18, Institutional Area, Gurgaon – 122 015 (Haryana)
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
- Applications should reach by post in NHB or by e-mail at email@example.com within 15 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
- Detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the above are available at website www.nhb.gov.in.
- Application indicating post applied for should reach to the National Horticulture Board, Govt.of India, Plot No.85,Sector-18, Institutional Area, Gurugram-122 015(Haryana) within 15 days of the publication of Advertisement in the Employment Newsthrough post or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applicants should include a detailed bio-data listing the educational qualifications, details of service career, area of expertise, 2 sets of self attested copies of educational qualifications and mark sheets (from under graduate level onwards) should be furnished.