NBE FNB Exit Exam June 2020 Session Notification OUT – Apply Online Here. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has invited applications for the Fellowship (FNB) Exit Examinations of June 2020 session to be held at various examination centres across the country. Applicants can apply online from 7th August 2020 (3 PM onwards) to 21st August 2020 (till 11:55 PM). Follow us to get daily updates.
NBE FNB Exit Exam June 2020 Session Details
Name of the Board
|The National Board of Examinations|
Exit Exam June 2020
|7th August 2020|
21st August 2020
NBE FNB Exit Exam Eligibility:
Candidates who have undergone training as a FNB trainee at any of the National Board of Examinations accredited institute after having registered with NBE as a FNB trainee and are completing their prescribed (as per letter of registration issued by NBE) training as FNB trainee as per the following schedule can undertake the FNB Exit Examination.
NBE FNB Exit Exam Fee:
|Candidate||Examination Fee||GST@18%||Total (in Rs.)|
NBE FNB Exit Exam Important Dates:
- Starting Date – 7th August 2020
- Last Date – 21st August 2020
Theory and Practical Examination shall be held on the same day. Concerned candidates in each discipline shall be informed about the date and venue of the theory & practical examination through admit cards, once examination centres are notified.
NBE FNB Exit Exam Scheme:
- The Theory examination comprises of one paper with maximum marks of 100.
- There are 10 short notes of 10 marks each in the Theory paper.
- Maximum time permitted is 3 hours
- Maximum marks : 300
- Comprises of Clinical Examination and viva.
- The theory examination comprises of four papers, maximum marks 100 each
- The candidate has to score a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate i.e. 200 out of total 400 marks (Theory & Practical) with at least 50% marks in theory examination to qualify in the Fellowship Exit Exam.
How to Apply for NEB FNB Exit Exam:
- All candidates desirous of applying for FNB Exit Examinations shall be required to create a profile with Online Exit Examinations Portal (OEEP).
- On successful creation of a user, the online portal will prompt the user to login to continue with registering profile of the applicant candidate. Fill the Application Form.
- The homepage of the Online Exit Examinations Portal provides a quick link, Apply for FNB Exit. The online application form for FNB Exit Examinations can be accessed through this quick link.
- The candidate shall be required to make requisite payment of prescribed examination fee online.
- Upload of Prescribed Documents, Photograph and Scanned Signatures
- The candidate shall be required to submit the form online for completing the online submission process.
Online Registration – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|