NBPGR Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Now. The Applications are invited to attend Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) for the following posts under DBT funded network project “Exploiting Genetic Diversity for Improvement of Safflower through Genomics Assisted Discovery of QTLs/Genes Jrfd with Agronomic Traits” for a period of five years (up to Feb. 2025) at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi. The positions are of temporary nature and coterminous with the project. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates may choose for interview either in person or through online process.
The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents through email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by June 16, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
NBPGR Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources|
Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant/Field assistant/Laboratory assistant/Technician
|Last Date to apply||
NBPGR JRF Vacancies 2020:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 03
- Project Assistant/Field assistant/Laboratory assistant/Technician – 02
Total Vacancies – 05
NBPGR JRF Age Limit 2020:
The Candidate’s age limit should be,
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Upper age limit: 35 years
- Project Assistant/Field assistant/Laboratory assistant/Technician – Upper age limit: 50 years
NBPGR JRF Education Qualification 2020:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Life sciences/ Environmental science with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. OR Post-graduate degree in above mentioned subjects with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree with NET/GATE qualifications.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in molecular biology related work like large scale isolation of high-quality DNA and RNA, quantification, PCR etc.
Project Assistant/Field assistant/Laboratory assistant/Technician:
Essential qualification: Graduation in Life Sciences/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science or equivalent.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in field crops/ laboratory work, handling of office documents, basic knowledge of computer and data entry, etc
NBPGR JRF Salary 2020:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA (for Project Jrf-I) and Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 35000/- + 24% HRA 3 rd year onward
- Project Assistant/Field assistant/Laboratory assistant/Technician – Rs. 20000/- + 24% HRA
Terms & Condition:
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Women/SC/ST/OBC as per GOI/DST/DBT/ICAR norms.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- The decision of Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director also reserves the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top. The selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate at the time of joining.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|