NBRC Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official site. Applications are invited for the position of Senior R&D Engineer (Project) in the laboratory. The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neuro degenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease. The lab uses multi-modal neuro imaging techniques, i.e. magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), functional MRI (FMRI), and magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) to investigate the associated structural, functional, and neuro chemical brain alterations, respectively. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled-in application as per attached format and bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post to given address latest by 26th May, 2020. We provide direct link to download the official notification in the bottom of this article.
NBRC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|National Brain Research Centre|
|Name of the Posts||
Senior R & D Engineer
|As Per Norms|
|Application Starting Date||
Last Date to Apply
Eligibility Details for NBRC:
- Applicable candidates should have the upper age limit shall be 35 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete the M.E. /M. Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ECE/ Biomedical and six months’ research experience/ Minimum 55% marks from matriculation onwards.
- Candidates who have the experience with Digital Image Processing are welcome.
- Expertise in Matlab coding.
- Strong academic record and clear evidence of research focus as demonstrated by.
- Excellent scientific communication and writing skills. Experience with writing scientific manuscripts is mandatory.
- Ability to independently lead research projects.
Salary Details for R & D Engineer:
NBRC gives the pay of 45,000/-p.m. (consolidated) + 03% increment per year (No other allowances are applicable) for selected candidates.
How to Apply for NBRC recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to given address on or before 26 May 2020, along with following documents.
Curriculum vitae including the following:
- Employment History.
- Research Experience, objective and brief description of the project.
- Include your published/ accepted research publications.
- Please specify the publication details, your contribution as an author to multi-authored publications, plus the standing of the journal
Statement of purpose (minimum 500 words) indicating your research interests and experience:
- Prepare your statement of objectives and goals in whatever form clearly presents your Include as far as you can, your particular interests and show how your background supports these interests.
- Please discuss how your academic and work experience to date qualifies you for this position.
- Recommendation letter from employer
- Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 052, Distt- Gurugram (Haryana).
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|