NBRC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Consultant & Personal Secretary Posts. National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, is an apex co-ordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. The centre is located at Manesar, Haryana, and 50 km from New Delhi. NBRC would like to recruit suitable person for the Consultant and Personal Secretary positions.
Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above post and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar 122052, Gurgaon, and Haryana. Last date for receipt of completed application form is 03 July 2020 and the Last date for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Island, and Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir is 18 July 2020.
NBRC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
Consultant & Personal Secretary
|Last date to apply||
03-07-2020 & 18-07-2020
NBRC Consultant Vacancy 2020:
- Consultant – 01
- Personal Secretary – 01
- Total Vacancies – 02
NBRC Consultant Age Limit 2020:
- Consultant – The Candidate’s age should be below 65 years
- Personal Secretary – The Candidate’s age should be 30 years as on the last date of application form submission
NBRC Consultant Education Qualification 2020:
- Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing (50 wpm). Candidates should be proficient in use of word processor and spread sheet software, conversant with secretarial practice or passed stenographers’ examination conducted by staff selection commission or any other institution recognized for the purpose;
- Five years’ experience in the relevant field preferably in a Central/ State Government Department, university or educational/ scientific/ research institution, PSU/ autonomous body under Central/ State Government.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations, 4 computer applications / information management system
For Deputation (including short term contract):
- Officials from Central/ State Government Departments, Scientific/ Research/ Teaching Institutions/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs under Central/ State Governments, subject to fulfilment of the following conditions:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre; OR with three years’ regular service in related field at level 6 or six years’ service at level 5 or eight years at level 4 and 2. Possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruits.
NBRC Consultant Salary 2020:
- Consultant – Rs. 60, 000/- to Rs. 90, 000/-
- Personal Secretary – Level 07 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix (44900 to 142400)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|