NCRTC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Chief Design Expert Vacancy. National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has released the notification for the post of Chief Design Expert. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date for submission of application form is 18.06.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
NCRTC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)|
Chief Design Expert
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
Qualification, Eligibility criteria and experience Qualification
B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering and M.E./M.Tech. in Structural**/ Geo-technical/ Soil-mechanics & Foundation Engineering from reputed Institutes.
Should have been working/have worked in the pay scale Rs.144200- 218200 L14 (CDA)/ Rs.120000-280000 E8.(IDA). or, – Working with a reputed private sector infrastructure company as Project Head with a pay-package of minimum Rs.45 lakh per annum.
- Should have minimum 20 (Twenty) years’ post qualification experience. Out of which 10 years experience should be in designing of Metro/ Railways structures, including underground/ elevated structures etc.
- Should have worked atleast for 3 (Three) years at HOD/ Project Head level. Remuneration Rs.50 Lakh per annum (all inclusive) plus Transport.
Not more than 60 years
Term of employment:
Contractual employment for a period of 3 (Three) years, terminable at three months’ notice from either side
PHYSICAL & MEDICAL FITNESS:
The applicant should not only be suitable in related field, but also be physically and medically fit enough to work at project sites.
(a) After scrutiny of the applications, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility criteria i.e. experience, desirable qualification etc. and will be called for interview. (b) Management may relax any of the condition/s, in accordance to the response to meet the requirement.
The candidates selected shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs.3 Lakh plus GST and cost of training, if any, to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of one year. A three months’ prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the Corporation. HOW TO APPLY: Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at ‘Annexure-I’’, attached. All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application.
- (a) Complete filled-up application should reach this office latest by 18.06.2020. Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF- CHIEF DESIGN EXPERT (CIVIL STRUCTURE) ON CONTRACT BASIS” and should be addressed to:- Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110 049.
(b) Incomplete/ without supporting documents and applications received after due date shall be rejected summarily. NCRTC will not be responsible for non-receipt/ late receipt of the application/ any communication due to postal delay or any other reason.
(c) Mere fulfilling the terms and conditions requirement/ qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for Interview.
(d) NCRTC reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
(e) The application should be supported with the following documents:-
- Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate/s issued by last employer/s
- Letter of appointment and latest salary slip issued by current employer showing fulfillment of CTC criteria, where applicable alongwith Form 26AS.
- Copies of the APARs/ Performance Appraisal (v) Documents pertaining to relevant experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed either through email or whatsapp or SMS or mobile/ phone or by speed post and they will have to appear for interview on the scheduled date and time with all original documents/ testimonials.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|