NCRTC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) invites applications from retired officers/ executives of Railways/ its CPSEs/ PSUs/ Metro Rail Corporations/ other Central/ State Govt. for filling up the Assistant Manager (Co-ordination) post. The deadline for submission of the application form is on or before 13.07.2020. NCRTC Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
NCRTC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)|
Assistant Manager (Co-ordination)
|Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049|
Qualification, Eligibility criteria, and Experience:
Candidates can possess Graduate Degree
Superannuated in pay-scale- -Rs.60000-180000 (IDA) E3 Level, or -Rs.67700-208700 (CDA) L-11
Not more than 65 years, as on 24.06.2020
Pay & benefits:
As per the Corporation’s policy
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format, along with relevant documents.
- The completely filled-up application should reach this office latest by 13.07.2020.
- The envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF- ASSISTANT MANAGER/ CO-ORDINATION” and should be addressed to Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
- Applications received after due date shall not be entertained. NCRTC will not be responsible for non-receipt/ late receipt of the application/ any communication due to postal delay or any other reason.
- The application should be supported with photocopies of the following documents: – – Educational Certificates – Copy of PPO and Service Certificate – Experience related certificates. Applications without supporting documents shall not be entertained.
- The candidate shall ensure that he is medically fit to perform the field duty and may be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards prescribed for the post.