NCRTC Forest Officer Recruitment 2021 OUT | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. National Capital Region Transport Corporation has released the recruitment notification for the post of Forest Officer. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for NCRTC Recruitment 2021.
NCRTC Jobs 2021 Last Date
- NCRTC Notification 2021 last date for receipt of the application is 01.07.2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
NCRTC Vacancies 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Capital Region Transport Corporation|
Name of the Post
|Number of vacancies||
Last Date to apply
NCRTC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years is mandatory to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021. The eligibility criteria, i.e. age, experience may be relaxed in exceptional cases. All computations of Age, Post Qualification Experience etc., shall be as on the given date.
Candidate should have Post Graduate in Forestry/ Environment Management & Should have minimum pay package of Rs.3.5 lakh per annum is Mandatory to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021.
Min. 5 years’ work experience in Govt. Department/ Private organization in dealing with-
- Plantation monitoring,
- Removal of illegal encroachment
- Preparation of maps of plantation sites and forest land.
- Various activities under Delhi Preservation of Trees Act-1994.
- Cases requires clearances under Forest Conservation Act-1980.
NCRTC Jobs 2021 Salary Details
- The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs.3,00,000 plus GST and cost of training, to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of 2 (two) years.
- A deduction of 10% per month of the remuneration amount beyond 20 lakh per annum and @20% for remuneration amount below Rs.20 lakh per annum shall be made for the first year of contractual employment. This amount shall be released on completion of two years of contract service or upon termination, whichever is earlier. The release of Retention money on termination of the contract shall be dealt on case-to-case basis. In case of leaving before completion of two years the amount of Surety Bond shall be recovered from the Retention money.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility criteria i.e. experience, desirable qualification etc. and will be called for written examination. Management may relax any of the condition/s, in accordance to the response to meet the requirement.
How to Apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of NCRTC Website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the application form and click submit.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
01.07.2021 is the last date to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2021.
There is only one vacancy offered for NCRTC Careers 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till the end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.