NCTE Recruitment 2020: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has Released the Notification for the post of Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) for 18 Vacancies. This Application Form Will Be Available From 20.08.2020 to 19.09.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
NCTE Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)|
|Name of Post||Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Start Date For Application||20.08.2020|
|Last Date for Application||19.09.2020|
Educational Qualification For the NCTE Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information based on the Applicants should hold 10+2/ Degree from a recognized university. Recognition of the qualification in below official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
Vacancies For the NCTE Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||03|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||06|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||01|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||05|
Age Limit For the NCTE Recruitment 2020:
- For Stenographer Grade C/D, Lower Division Clerk- 18-27 years.
- Assistant- 20-27 years.
- Data Entry Operator- 18-25 years.
Selection Process For the NCTE Recruitment 2020:
- Selection may be based on Computer Based Test/ Examination followed by Skill Test.
- Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
Application Fee For the NCTE Recruitment 2020:
- Rs.1250/– for the posts of Assistant and Steno Grade ‘C’
- Rs.1000/- for the posts of Steno Grade ‘D’, Data Entry Operator & LDC.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women/ Ex-Servicemen categories and NCTE employees.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates can apply online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How To Apply For the NCTE Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- Then make payment via online.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|