NEC Shillong Recruitment 2020 has released on official site. The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of suitable officers for filling up the posts of (1) 01 (one) post of Draftsman Grade I and (2) 08 [eight) posts Upper Division Clerk on deputation basis. The details of the posts, eligibility criteria, job requirement and experience required for the posts are indicated in Annexure-1. The pay and other terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with Do PT O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Cadre authorities/ Heads of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection so as to reach the undersigned within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. This advertisement released for the 14 Upper Division Clerk, Draftsman Grade I Vacancies. Interested Candidates live across Meghalaya State. 16th May 2020 is the Notification Date. While 60 Days from the Date of Advertisement is the Closing Date to apply for the NEC Shillong UDC & Draftsman Grade 1 Jobs 2020.
NEC Shillong Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region|
|Name of the Posts||
Upper Division Clerk, Draftsman Grade I
|14-07-2020(60 Days from Advertisement)|
Vacancy Details for Grade 1 Posts:
Name of the Posts
|Draftsman Grade 1||
Upper Division Clerk
Eligibility Details for Upper Division Clerk:
- Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding for this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date receipt of application.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete the required eligibility as given in the official notification.
Salary Details for Grade 1 Posts:
- By deputation. Officers under the Central or State or Union Territories Government holding analogous post or post in the lower grade, in the same grade in the scale of Rs. 4000-6000 (5th CPC)/PB-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2400/- (6th CPC) corresponding to pay scale of Rs. 25500 – 81100/- (Level 4) of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix with five years’ regular service in the grade.
- Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- corresponding to Level 4 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work under the orders of the Sectoral Head/ Section Officer and is responsible for the work entrusted to him/her.
- To process and examine the various correspondences in files.
- To prepare drafts with noting.
- To point out any mistake or misstatements of the facts.
- To see whether all facts as are open to check have been correctly stated.
- To draw attention where necessary to precedents or Rules and Regulations on the subject.
- To put up files, if necessary, and supply other relevant facts and figures.
- To bring out clearly the question under consideration and suggest a course of action wherever possible.
- To prepare monthly and quarterly statement of the Sector/Section.
- To extend guidance to LDC relating to work allotted to LDC, if there is no Assistant.
How to Apply for NEC Shillong Upper Division Clerk, Draftsman Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the North Eastern Council Secretariat Official Site.
- From there go to the Recruitment Section.
- Over there you will notice the Advertisement for Upper Division Clerk, Draftsman Grade I Vacancies on Deputation Basis.
- Open and Go through the total information in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form by downloading it.
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Finally submit it before the Closing Date by sending it to the following address.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|