NEET 2020 Dress Code – What to wear and Necessary guidelines to be followed on Exam Day. National Testing Agency will be going to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, or NEET 2020, on September 13. The medical entrance exam is being conducted amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic so that the board has released a set of safety guidelines, along with dress code. Candidates should read the instructions carefully and follow them on the exam day. Several Instructions are given here in this page and Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Status||Dress Code for Examination|
|Important Instruction||Check Here|
For Male Candidate
Wear light color clothes like Jeans, Pant, Shirt (half sleeves only) (not wear anything which will create hindrance in frisking & could be used for hiding any communication devices). The button of shirt should be medium size not big enough. The Kurta Payjama not allowed, Shoes are also not allowed. Wear only sleepers or sandals.
For Female Candidate
Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser, Slippers, sandals with low heels are allowed. Shoes for the female candidate are also not allowed.
|Slippers and Sandals only||SHOES|
|Half T-Shirt or Shirt||FULL SLEEVES Shirt or T-Shirts|
|Trousers||Watches/Sun Glasses/Braclets/Rings/ Chain/ Necklace etc. (any type of jewelry or ornaments)|
|Doctor Prescribed lens specs only||Hair Clips/ Big Rubber Bands etc.|
|Lowers||Big buttons, brooch/badge T-Shirts|
|Kurti/Top (Half-Sleeves)||Saree (Married or Unmarried)|
|Salwars||Bangles not allowed (only married can wear)|
|kada and kirpan||Cap, Kurta Payja|
Items to be allowed in exam hall
Candidates will be permitted to carry only these items with them into the examination room/hall:
- Mask on face
- Gloves on hand
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Exam related documents as instructed (Admit Card, ID card, etc)
- No other item to be permitted inside the examination room/hall.
- The admit card will clearly state what candidates are permitted to carry and what they are not permitted to carry.
During Examination Controls / Measures
- Candidate Authentication
- Videography/CCTV live streaming will be conducted in each room
- Manual Attendance and Handwriting sample at the candidate seat
- Manual attendance with signature (while wearing gloves) will be taken. No thumb impression will be taken.
- 50% of the Invigilators will be assigned to work inside the rooms, and 50% will monitor the entry outside the gate and Registration room until the last candidate has taken their place inside the examination room/hall
- The practice of physical movement of Invigilators inside the room must be minimized to the extent possible.
- masks and gloves will be mandatory for Invigilators
- In case Invigilator is required to help a candidate to resolve any issue, they will need to sanitize their hands before and afterwards (without removing gloves).
- Washroom management
- Candidate must take permission from Invigilator before going for washroom
- Housekeeping staff manning the washrooms must insist that the candidates wash their hands before leaving the washroom.
- Drinking water management
- The practice of water dispenser will be discontinued
- Personal Water Bottles will be permitted at the table and should be brought by the candidate
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|