NEET SS 2020 Admit Card expected to be released today – Check Exam Date and Other Details. National Board of Examinations (NBE) has going to release the admit card of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty (NEET SS) exam. So candidates who have applied for the examination can download the admit card in this page. Admit card is an essential document to carry at the time of examination. NEET SS Online Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 15.09.2020.
NEET SS or Super Speciality examination is for admission to SM, MCh and DNB super speciality courses. Results for the exam will be announced on September 25, 2020. 40% of the questions are from all the eligible feeder broad speciality courses and the remaining 60% questions shall form the super speciality course selected by the candidate.
|Name of the Board||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty (NEET SS)|
|Admit Card||Download Below|
|Status||Admit Card and Exam Date Released|
|Mode of the Exam||Online – Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Sections||2 (Part A & Part B)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration||3 Hours 30 minutes (1 hour 45 minutes for each part)|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for each correct answer and -1 marks for every wrong answer|
Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned
Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring inside the Examination Hall.
There shall be a separate question paper for each super specialty course /clubbed group. Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two Parts; Part A & Part B. All the questions shall be at PG Exit level.
How to Download NEET SS 2020 Admit Card?
Step 1; Go to official site
Step 2: In the official page, Click NEET SS 2020
Step 3: It will direct to new page and know the admit card details
Step 4: Enter the login credentials and download the admit card
Step 5: Take a Hard copy for future reference
NEET SS 2020 Admit Card – To be released soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|