NFL Recruitment 2020 – Last Date to Apply. NFL is looking for qualified, dynamic and result oriented experienced professionals with initiative for manning the Manager and Engineer positions on regular basis. 25.09.2020/01.10.2020 is the last date for the submission of application form. Candidates may check the NFL Manager & Engineer Recruitment 2020 details from our website.
NFL Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)|
|Post Name||Manager & Engineer|
|Status||Last Date Remainder|
Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics from a recognized institution.
UR / EWS / OBC candidates are required to send Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) through Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI. However, SC/ ST/ ExSM, PwBD and Departmental candidates are not required to pay the Application Fee.
How to Apply???
- Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form Recruitmentà Recruitment in NFLà Careersàproforma available on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com of experienced technical professionals- 2020. The Application Form duly filled and signed, alongwith selfattested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.7, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2020” at the following address: “Chief Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301”
- . Candidates who had applied for any post notified vide our Advisement no 03/2020 dated 28.04.2020 and who wish to be considered for the same post against this advertisement need not apply afresh. Candidates who wish to withdraw their applications against Advisement no 03/2020 dated 28.04.2020 may do so on or before 04.09.2020. Applications for withdrawal of candidature received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate in the Application Form is found to be false or not in conformity with the advertised eligibility criteria at any stage
- Candidates are required to provide their details in the Application Form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including positions held, name of Organization, nature of duties performed/performing, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company) drawn, demand draft of Rs.700/- towards Application Fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|