NHAI Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply Advisor Post. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released notification for the post of Advisor. The Last Date to Apply Online for this post is 07.07.2020. Initial tenure of engagement will be for a period of two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance. Candidates can get the NHAI Recruitment notification from the following link.
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
Advisor (Plantation), Green Highways Division
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- The Age Limit for the post of Advisor (Plantation), Green Highways Division is 65 years
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
- Degree of recognized University / Institute in science group subjects.
- Retired officers from Central / State Govt / PSUs/ Autonomous bodies, at the level equivalent to Joint Secretary and above.
- 20 years’ years of experience in the field of Forestry or Agriculture or Horticulture or Environment.
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Period of Contract:
- Initial tenure of engagement will be for a period of two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance. NHAI reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time, without assigning any reason.
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Method of Recruitment:
- Contract basis through open advertisement
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: The Applicant may visit the official site for applying Online.
Step 2: Click on the tab About Us>>Vacancies>>Current -Click on the advertisement of Joint Advisor (Plantation) – Online Application.
Step 3: Fill-up the form and furnish the requisite information.
Step 4: Finally Submit the Application and take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply Online – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|