NHAI Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for recruitment to the following Group ‘A’ post. So, candidates can apply online 20.05.2020 to 19.06.2020. NHAI Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
NHAI Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Apply Online Date||
20.05.2020 to 19.06.2020
Chief General Manager (Administration and Human Resource) – 01
Age Limit 56 years (in respect of transfer on deputation only)
- Degree of a recognized University / Institute; AND
- 5 years experience in Administration / Establishment / Human Resource / Personnel Management.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application – 20.05.02.2020 (10.00 AM)
- Last Date for submission of Online application – 19.06.2020 (6.00 PM)
- Last Date for submission of Print-out of Online application along with requisite documents from Parent Department – 06.07.2020 (6.00 PM)
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of ONLINE applications.
PB-4 (Rs.37, 400-67,000) with Grade Pay Rs.10, 000), equivalent to Level 14 of Pay Matrix, as per 7th Central Pay Commission
Method of Recruitment:
- Selection through Search-cum Selection Committee by deputation
- Applicants working in PSUs/ Public Sector Banks may refer to NHAI Circulars regarding equivalency of Pay Structure (between CDA vs IDA and CDA vs Public Sector Banks) attached with the advertisement.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Procedure to apply:
- Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: –
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that the same is active during the entire recruitment process. User ID, Password, filled-in application form and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
- The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- Click ‘New Registration’ and then sign-up by filling-up the Application Registration Details viz. Name, Email, Mobile No., Password, Re-type Password, and then press ‘Submit’ button for registration. The candidates will receive User ID & Password on their given registered Email ID. The User ID will be the registered Email ID given in Application Registration Details. v) Re-login and fill up the requisite / given fields / information.
- Application Preview may be seen.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Final Submit” button for submitting the application form, online. The ONLINE application may be submitted by 19.06.2020 (6.00 PM).
- After submission of the ONLINE Application Form, ‘PDF’ format thereof containing details entered by the Applicant shall be generated. The applicant should take out print of the ONLINE Application Form and get the same forwarded by his/her parent department along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and certified copy of APARs/ACRs. The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should:
- The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned for the post(s). Applications received through any other mode/procedure would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Applications incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be summarily rejected without any notice. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The applicants are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date and also ensure that the Print-Out of the ONLINE Application Form along with requisite documents is forwarded through their Parent Departments within the stipulated time.
- Applicants applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|