NHAI Recruitment 2020 OUT – Chief General Manager (Finance) Post. National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) came out with new recruitment notification for the Chief General Manager. NHAIL as about 01 vacant position to fulfill in New Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, B.Tech qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding any notification. Interested with essential qualification can apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date. The Last date to apply is 06 July 2020. The Last Date for submission of Print-out of Online application along with requisite documents from Parent Department is 20 July 2020.
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Name||Chief General Manager (Finance)|
|Last date to apply online||06-07-2020|
|Last date to apply offline||20-07-2020|
NHAI Chief GM Vacancy 2020:
Chief General Manager (Finance) – 01
NHAI Chief GM Age Limit 2020:
Age Limit (in respect of transfer on deputation only) is 56 years
NHAI Chief GM Education Qualification/ Eligibility 2020:
Degree in Commerce / Accounts / Finance / ICAI / ICWAI from a recognized University / Management from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent OR Member of any organized Group-‘A’ Finance/ Accounts related Service of the Central Government or of the State Government; AND 17 years’ service as Group ‘A’ [ Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400 equivalent to Level 10 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC ] or equivalent level post or higher on regular basis out of which 7 years’ experience in Financial Accounting / Budgeting / Internal Audit / Contract Management / Fund Management / Disbursement in an organization of repute.
NHAI Chief GM Salary 2020:
PB-4 (Rs.37400- 67000) with Grade Pay Rs.10, 000 [Level 14 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC]
NHAI Chief GM Selection Process 2020:
- From internal candidates holding the post of a General Manager or equivalent of NHAI on regular basis for a period of three years’ and possessing the essential educational qualifications and essential experience stipulated
- By deputation from officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions affiliated to Government of India or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below:
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that the same is active during the entire recruitment process. User ID, Password, filled-in application form and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
- The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
- Click ‘New Registration’ and then sign-up by filling-up the Application Registration Details viz. Name, Email, Mobile No., Password, Re-type Password, and then press ‘Submit’ button for registration. The candidates will receive User ID & Password on their given registered Email ID. The User ID will be the registered Email ID given in Application Registration Details.
- Re-login and fill up the requisite / given fields / information.
- Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph, essential educational / professional qualification(s), promotion/appointment order(s), only in ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB, may be uploaded.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- Application Preview may be seen
- ‘Preview’ and ‘Final Submit’ button are available. Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing / providing the correct details while filling-up the online application. The candidate can EDIT the information before final submission of Application. Once the application form is finally submitted, it cannot be edited.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Final Submit” button for submitting the application form, online. The ONLINE application may be submitted by 06.07.2020 (6.00 PM).
- After submission of the ONLINE Application Form, ‘PDF’ format thereof containing details entered by the Applicant shall be generated. The applicant should take out print of the ONLINE Application Form and get the same forwarded by his/her parent department along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and certified copy of APARs/ACRs. The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should
- Enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports / Annual Performance Appraisal Report for the last five years along with a vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate.
- certify that the particulars given by the Applicant in his / her ONLINE application regarding the details of educational/professional qualification(s), relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|