NHAI Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Assistant Advisor Vacancy. National Highways Authority of India has released the vacancy notification for the post of Assistant Advisor (land acquisition). Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
PIU-Shimla (HP) of NHAI proposes to engage the services of retired Govt. Revenue Officer from Himachal Pradesh as Assistant Advisor (land acquisition) on contract basis for deployment in the PIU-Shimla (HP) to look after the land acquisition matters/issues especially legal/ Arbitration related to land acquisition for National Highways Projects under PIU NHAI Shimla. Details of posts, vacancies and terms & conditions as well as period of engagement, eligibility, experience etc. are as under:-
NHAI Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|National Highways Authority of India|
Assistant Advisor (land acquisition)
A retired Revenue Officer of Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
Retired Revenue Officials with a good understanding of Revenue matters and experience in land acquisition. ii. Well-versed/ Experience of working in land acquisition matters/ issues especially legal/Arbitration related to land acquisition. iii. Have good knowledge of land acquisition through NH Act 1956 & RFCTLARR Act-2013.
Age: 65 Years
The Project Director, NHAI, PW-Shimla, House No. 1, Rishikesh Sadan, Shanti Kutia, Chakkar, Shimla- 171005, (H.P)
Selection will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply to the post in the enclosed FORMAT by duly enclosing self-attested copies Of mark sheets/experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, which may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, to the following address or e-mail, latest by 31.07.2020 (04:00 pm).
- Contact Details: The Project Director, NHAI, PW-Shimla, House No. 1, Rishikesh Sadan, Shanti Kutia, Chakkar, Shimla- 171005, (H.P). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details Of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection.
- The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile/experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|