NHAI Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Joint Advisor Vacancy. NHAI proposed to engage the services of 13 (Thirteen) retired officers from Central/State Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies, not below the level of Conservator of Forests or Deputy Secretary/Director on contract basis. Details of the positions and terms & conditions for engagement are given in our blog. Candidates can know these details and apply for this recruitment in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
NHAI Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
Joint Advisor (Plantation), Green Highways Division
Last Date to Apply
|Within 15 days from the date of publications of advertisement in the newspaper/NHAI portal|
Educational qualification and experience required:
(i) B.Sc. (ii) Retired officers from Central/State Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies, not below the level of Conservator of Forests or Deputy Secretary/Director (iii) 15 years’ of experience in the field of Forestry or Horticulture or Environment.
Age limit: 65 years
- All administrative matters pertaining to management of highways plantations, handling of database on tree cutting and plantations.
- Assessment of median & avenue plantation on National Highway under the jurisdiction of ROs and suggest remedial measures.
- Develop action plan for project implementation.
- Development of Site-specific project proposal for plantation project.
- Consultation & Coordination with relevant State agencies – SFDS, SFDCs, Departments of Horticulture, Agriculture, Sericulture and rural development for convergence of financial and technical resources.
- Scrutinize the ongoing & future DPRs/CAs for effective implementation of the provisions for avenue & median plantations and suggest measures with respect to the Green Highways Policy &Guidelines.
- Coordinate with Project Implementing Agency (Concessionaire, Lock communities/JFMC etc.) for effective implementation and monitoring of Green Highways Projects.
- Submit Fortnightly Progress Report with RO and comparison with the IT based tool.
- Organize onsite training & awareness programs for sensitization of local stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Plantation Agencies for effective implementation of plantation projects.
- Liaison with PSUs and other organizations for implementation and maintenance of plantation project under CSR fund.
- Close coordination with the State Forest Departments for obtaining tree cutting permission and applicable clearances from the appropriate authorities.
Applications will be accepted only through Online mode.
The terms and conditions of engagement will be in accordance with NHAI Policy Guidelines for engagement of External Professionals and Young Professionals No. 1.3.12/2017 dated 21.06.2017 as amended from time to time. A copy of the same is available on NHAI website.
The candidates, who have already applied against the advertisement 12.02.2020 (with last date of online receipt 26.02.2020) need not to apply again.
How to Apply:
- Applicant can apply through Online mode as per the procedure is given below:-
- The Applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online.
- Applicant has to exercise 03 (three) options for place of posting and same can’t be claimed as matter of right.
- Click on the tab About Us>>Vacancies>>Current -Click on the advertisement of Joint Advisor (Plantation) – Online Application.
- Fill-up the form and furnish the requisite information.
- Following documents are required to be uploaded:- Photograph- Scanned copy of coloured passport size photographØ in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB. Scanned copies certificates in support of essential educationalØ qualification, experience and copy of retirement order from Govt. service and PPO order, only in ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘pdg’ types.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- Application Preview may be seen
- Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 22.06.2020(6:00 PM).
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail ID provided by the Applicant.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|