NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. National Highways Authority of India has released the notification and invites online application from willing candidates for filling up the Assistant Manager & Manager posts. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of ONLINE applications [14.01.2021 (6:00 PM)]. NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020 & Other Details are given below in our blog.
NHAI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager & Manager|
|Online Application Date||15.12.2020 to 14.01.2021|
|Submission of Offline Application||01.02.2021|
NHAI Manager Vacancy:
- Manager (Administration) – 04
- Assistant Manager (Administration) – 02
Candidates should have possess Degree of a recognized University/ Institute
NHAI Age Limit:
Applicants who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply
NHAI Manager Salary:
- Manager (Administration) – PB-3 (Rs.15600- 39100) with Grade Pay Rs.6600 /- (equivalent to Level 11 in Pay Matrix as per 7thCPC)
- Assistant Manager (Administration) – PB-2 (Rs.9300- 34800) with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- (equivalent to Level 8 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application – 15.12.2020 (10.00 AM)
- Last Date for submission of Online application – 14.01.2021 (6.00 PM)
- Last Date for receipt of Print-out of Online application along with requisite documents from Parent Department – 01.02.2021 (6.00 PM)
NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Applicants will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules.
How to Apply for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020?
- The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
- Click ‘New Registration’ and then sign-up by filling-up the Application Registration Details. The User ID will be the registered Email ID given in Application Registration Details.
- Re-login and fill up the requisite / given fields / information.
- Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph, essential educational / professional qualification(s), and promotion/appointment order(s), only in ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB may be uploaded.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- The candidate can EDIT the information before final submission of Application. Once the application form is finally submitted, it cannot be edited.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Final Submit” button for submitting the application form, online. The ONLINE application may be submitted by 14.01.2021 (6.00 PM).
- After take a printout of an application form and send it to the given address below
- Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs/ACRs for the last five (05) years, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 01.02.2021 (6.00 PM)
DGM (HR & Admn.)-I,
National Highways Authority of India,
Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10,
New Delhi – 110075
What is the Experience needed for NHAI Recruitment 2020?
At least three years experience in Administration / Establishment / Human Resource / Personnel Management
What is the last date to apply for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020?
14.01.2021 is the last date to apply for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020
What is the last date for the submission of hard copy of Application for NHAI Recruitment 2020?
01.02.2021 is the last date for the submission of hard copy of Application for NHAI Recruitment 2020