NHDC Recruitment 2020. Indira Sagar Power Station NHDC Limited has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Apprentices in 21 vacancies from Official Site. Candidates can download the Notification and check Full details include pay scale, age limit and apply the procedure shared below. The Notification Download Link is Given Below. Candidates can Apply for the post on or Before 25.09.2020.
|Name of the Board||Indira Sagar Power Station NHDC Limited|
|Starting Date to Apply||01.09.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||25.09.2020|
Educational Qualification for NHDC Recruitment 2020:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) with 60% pass marks for Gen/OBC and 50% marks for SC/ST from any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located at Madhya recognized by National Pradesh and Council for Vocational Training (NC VT), Government of India or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SC VT), Government of Madhya Pradesh in the relevant Trades.
Age Limit for NHDC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding upper age limit of 25 years.
Salary for NHDC Recruitment 2020:
- Graduate Apprentices- Rs. 9000/- Per Month.
- Technical/Diploma Apprentices- Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
- Technician (Vocational)/ITI Apprentices- Rs. 7000/- Per Month
Selection Process for NHDC Recruitment 2020:
The Selection will be based on eligible applications received; selection process for Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprentices will be decided. Applications received from the Wards (son/daughter/spouse) of NHDC cadre Employees will be considered separately.
How to Apply for NHDC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can download Application for Graduate Apprentice / Diploma Apprentice / Trade/ITI Apprentice-2020- 21 Application Forms duly completed in all respect along with the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned above should be sent to The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119. The last date for online application through apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in ) in respect of Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade Apprentice and in respect of Graduate / Diploma/ apprentice for online application through BOAT website portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in only) is fixed on 25St September 2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|