NHM AP Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for 77 Vacancies!! Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare has released the vacancy notification for NHM SPMU. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of various categories of posts in State Programme Management Unit (SPMU), Tele medicine Hubs and Infant Life Line of National Health Mission AP. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Application Form Download link is given in this page and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare|
|Post Name||Consultants, Technical Officer, Pediatricians, Gynecologist, Biomedical Engineer, Hospital Administrator etc.|
|Last Date to Apply||09.10.2020|
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree (Medicine) / Dental / Nursing / BPT, Biomedical Engineering, Masters Degree (Social Sciences), PG Degree, MD along with experience in relevant subjects as per the post.
Candidates should have an age of 18-45 years as on date of issue of notification.
Minimum of one year – five year experience in relevant field
Selection will be based on the merit obtained in the qualifying exam and Experience. The recruitment process will be conducted by the committee appointed by the Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare.
How to Apply for NHM AP Recruitment 2020?
Candidates shall send their application (as per the format given at Annexure III) along with the following documents to the mail address: email@example.com
- Copy of SSC Certificate
- Copy of Intermediate Certificate
- Copy of certificate of qualification mentioned against post applied in column 3 of table in Annexure II d. Copy of Marks memos of qualification mentioned against post applied in column 3 of table in Annexure II
- Copy of Latest Caste Certificate issued by MRO in case of BC, SC and ST.
- Copy of Experience certificate as per column 4 of annexure II
Mail shall contains the following attachments
- Scanned application form as per the format at annexure III duly filled and signed.
- Scanned copies of certificates mentioned at para 3
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|