NHM AP Supplementary Exam Date 2020 Released. National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh has released the Supplementary Examination Notification, August-2020. So, candidates can download the NHM AP Supplementary Exam Date 2020 in the mentioned below in our blog.
NHM AP Exam Date
Name of the Board
|National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh|
Exam Date Released
Important Points to Follow:
- Applications called from the students on Offline only. The Application Pro-forma is available in the CH&FW, AP website (i.e., http://cfw.ap.nic.in)
- The following documents should be enclosed to the Application
- A copy of Selection list pertaining to the Students (attested by the Principal of the Institution).
- SSC Marks Memo (attested by the Principal of the Institution).
- Intermediate Marks Memo (attested by the Principal of the Institution).
- Demand Draft (D.D) towards examination fee should be enclosed.
- Furnish 5 Uniform Photos and affix same photo on the application. (Photo affixed in the application should be attested by the Principal of training institute with seal).
- Internal Assessment Marks
- Previous Examination Hall Ticket
Important Dates to Remember:
- The Application form for supplementary exam August-2020 available in website – 09-07-2020 to 30-07-2020
- Last date for submission of Application – 30-07-2020 by 5.00 P.M.
- Issuing of Hall tickets w.e.f – 17-08-2020
The schedule of the examinations is as follows:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|24-08-2020 Monday||Paper-I (Theory) Community Health Nursing (10AM to 1PM)||
Paper-V (Theory) Midwifery (2PM to 5PM)
|Paper-II (Theory) Health Promotion (10AM to 1PM)||Paper.VI (Theory) Health center management (2PM to 5PM)|
Paper-III (Theory) Primary health care nursing (10AM to 1PM)
|Paper-IV (Theory) Child Health Nursing (10AM to 1PM)|
|28-08-2020 Friday||Practical-I Community Health Nursing and Health Promotion||
|Practical-II Child Health Nursing||
Practical-IV Primary Health care and health centre management
Examination Fee structure is as follows:
Rs. 500/- per candidate
The above fee should be remitted by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, A.P., Gollapudi, Amaravathi” in any nationalized bank on or before 30-07-2020. Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. No Extra amount will be accepted, other than the fee of candidates mentioned in the list submitted.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|