NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply 660 CHO Vacancies. National Health Mission (NHM) Assam has released a notification for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). The Board invites application from the interested candidates for the 6-Months Certificate in Community Health (CCH). Candidates must be willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by working at health Sub Centers across the State. A candidate who successfully completes this course will get a certificate from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and will be posted at the Health & Wellness Centres – Sub Centers as Community Health Officer (CHO) in Assam. The Last Date to Apply Online is 20 July 2020. Follow us to get daily updates.
NHM Assam Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|National Health Mission (NHM) Assam|
Community Health Officer (CHO)
20 July 2020
NHM Assam Recruitment Vacancy:
- SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari – 60
- 200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara – 60
- Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon – 60
- Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang – 60
- SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar – 60
- Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj – 60
- LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia – 60
- Sivasgar Civil Hospital, Sivasagar – 60
- SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat – 60
- North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur – 60
- BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon – 60
NHM Assam Recruitment Age Limit:
- Less than 35 years of age. However, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
NHM Assam Recruitment Eligibility:
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University from a recognized institute or University / GNM Course Passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
NHM Assam Recruitment Remuneration:
Stipend / Remuneration During the Course:
For In-service Candidates:
- Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months
For Other Candidates:
- Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months.
On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance-based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
How to Apply for NHM Assam Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply Online – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|