NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. NHM Chandigarh has planning to conduct the interview for filling up the post of Gynaecologist, Paediatrician and Anaesthetist on contractual basis under National Health Mission. Interested Candidates can directly come to the given address on 11-06-2020 for the interview. Candidates can download the application form from our website. We provide the direct link to download the official notification for the candidates.
NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Details
Name Of The Board
|Name Of The Posts||
Gynaecologist, Paediatrician and Anaesthetist
Age Limit for Gynaecologist:
Applicable candidates should have below 62 years of age. Interested candidates can download the official notification from our website for further details. We provide direct link to download the application form for the candidates.
Educational Qualification for Gynaecologist:
Applicable candidates must have to complete MBBS Degree with MD/DNB in Obst & Gynaecology/ DGO from recognized University Should be registered with State Medical/ Council or with Medical Council of India for Gynaecology/ MBBS Degree with MD/DNB in Paediatrics/DCH from Recognized University. Should be registered with State Medical/ Council or with Medical Council of India for Paediatrician under NHM and RCH II Program/ MBBS Degree with MD/DNB/Diploma in Anaesthesia from recognized University Should be registered with State Medical/ Council or with Medical Council of India for Anaesthetist under NUHM and NHM.
Salary Details for Gynaecologist:
NHM gives the pay of Rs.75,000/- for the selected candidates of given vacancy positions that is Gynaecologist, Paediatrician and Anaesthetist.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- The desirous candidates from Gen/SC/OBC categories who fulfill the eligible criteria as per the advertisement can apply.
- The above mentioned posts i.e Gynaecologist, Paediatrician and Anesthetist of SC & OBC Category have been advertised many a times. However, no candidate from reserved category appeared for interview.
- Hence, this time, if again candidate from the reserved category does not appear for interview, these posts shall be filled from General Category on conditional basis up to 30.09.2020.
- The claim of the candidates to SC/OBC (not BC) categories will be considered only when accompanied by the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
- Only those OBC category candidates will be considered, whose caste is falling under OBC category of State List, U.T, Chandigarh vide notification no. F-III-SW-127/SW/OBC/95/1245 dated 27.06.1995, F3/SW/OBC/2001/2272 dated 03.09.2001, No.F3/SW/OBC/2004/443-445 dated 05.02.2004 and SW/OBC/2015/2951 dated 26.03.2015 issued by Social Welfare Department, Chandigarh Administration.
- These posts are to be filled on contract basis.
- Desirous candidates having the requisite qualifications mentioned above shall submit their Bio-data on Application Format (available on website) along with self attested copies of all certificates/testimonials (from matriculation onwards) and one recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of walk-in-interview. Candidates shall also bring their original certificates.
- Registration shall be done strictly between 9.00 am to 10.00 am followed by interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- The Mission Director, NHM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and even reject Walk-In-Interview without assigning any reason.
Office of Mission Director, National Health Mission 4th Floor, Administrative Block , Govt. Multi Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|