NHM Kerala Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Office Assistant, Manager & Other Posts. NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2020 for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on June 11, 2020. Get Direct Official Link for applying NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2020 along with current NRHM Kerala Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent NRHM Kerala Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest NRHM Kerala 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2020 immediately here. NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2020-21. Apply Online for Office Assistant, Manager & Other Posts in NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2020-21 in Kottayam. New recruitment Jobs 2020-21 notification published for the post Office Assistant, Manager & Other Posts, More Vacancies in NRHM Kerala Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in NRHM Kerala Notification for the post Office Assistant, Manager & Other Posts, More Vacancies.
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Health Mission, Kerala|
Office Assistant, Manager & Other Posts
|Last date to apply||
NHM Kerala Manager Vacancy 2020:
- Claim Adjudicator (Public Hospital Claim) – 05
- Confidential Director to Executive Director – 01
- Office Assistant – 01
- Manager – 01
- Total Vacancies – 08
NHM Kerala Manager Age Limit 2020:
- Claim Adjudicator (Public Hospital Claim) – Maximum 40 years as on 01.06.2020
- Confidential Director to Executive Director – Maximum 40 years as on 01.06.2020
- Office Assistant – Maximum 40 years as on 01.06.2020
- Manager – Maximum 40 years as on 01.06.2020
NHM Kerala Manager Education Qualification 2020:
Claim Adjudicator (Public Hospital Claim):
Essential: MBBS from a recognized medical college; Two (02) years of work experience in hospital setting
Desirable: Experience in claim processing in insurance sector (insurance Company or Third-Party Administrators) is desirable. Well versed with using computer and internet based applications
Confidential Director to Executive Director:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala. K.G.T.E. (Lower) in Typewriting (English & Malayalam) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification. Minimum 02 years of work experience in similar roles The skill tests required in through knowledge in English and Malayalam editor ISM/ Thoolika.
Essential: MBA in HR or Administration o Post Qualification Experience of atleast 08 years in a reputed firm
Desirable: Experience in working with Government sector organisations
- Graduation in any stream.
- Proficiency in using office applications.
- Minimum 02 years of work experience in similar roles.
- The skill tests required in through knowledge in English and Malayalam editor ISM / Thoolika
NHM Kerala Manager Salary 2020:
- Claim Adjudicator (Public Hospital Claim) – Rs. 45, 000/-
- Confidential Director to Executive Director – Rs. 17, 000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 15, 000/-
- Manager – Rs. 70, 000/-
NHM Kerala Manager Application/ Examination Fee 2020:
Examination Fee – Rs. 250l- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only). The amount should be deposited in the bank in Account no: 194305000419 with ICICI bank Vazhuthacaud (IFSC Cods ICIC0001953) in the name of “KARUNYA AROGYA SURAIGFIA PADATHI OPERATIOIS”. The Receipt/Counter foil should be attached in the application when you are Applying job in online portal. Alternatively this amount can be directly credited online and the screenshot of the online payment to be attached while Applying online for the post. All communications, including the interview call letter, from the State Health Agency (SHA side will be only through email. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in regularly for updated notices and announcement.
How to apply online:
Step: 1 To apply for a vacancy with Arogyakeralam, you should be registered user in the Arogyakeralam Recruitment Portal
Step: 2 Please register yourself by clicking the “Register Here” given above, if you are not a registered user
Step: 3 While registering please provide a valid email id only. We will be sending a verification email to your email id.
Step: 4 Only after you click on the verification link sent to your email id, you will be able to login to the website.
Step: 5 Please login using your username and password to apply for a job, if you are a registered user
Step: 6 You need scanned copy of following documents to submit the application.
- Passport size photograph (Max size 30kb)
- SSLC book/tenth standard certificate (Max size 500kb)
- Qualification certificates (Max size 500kb)
- Experience certificates, if required (Max size 500kb)
- Demand Draft of notified fee in favour of State Mission Director, State health & family welfare society payable at
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|