NHM MP Consultant, Date Analyst Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online and Download Notification Here. National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) has published recruitment notification for the Consultant, Training Coordinator, System Administrator and other post of 29 vacancies. Eligible aspirants can apply before the last date 04.12.2020. Candidates can access apply online link from the following link attached in our blog. Stay with us for more updates.
NHM MP Notification 2020
|Name of the Board||NHM MP|
|Post Name||Consultant & Others|
NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Age Limit:
- Candidates should have the age limit between 21 years and 40 years.
NHM MP Job Qualification:
- State Programme Manager:Masters Degree/ MBA/ PG Diploma
- Consultant Adolescent Health (RBSK): BDS & Masters Degree
- Consultant Performance Management (HR):Masters Degree/ MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma
- Community Monitoring Consultant (ASHA):Post Graduate
- Consultant PLA:Post Graduate
- Training Coordinator (ASHA):Masters Degree, PG Degree/ PG Diploma
- Consultant Quality Monitoring (QA):Post Graduation, MBA
- Consultant Leprosy (NLEP):MBBS/ BDS/ AYUSH
- Consultant Viral Diseases (NVBDCP):Post Graduate Degree
- Sr, Data Analyst (RBSK): Masters Degree
- SNCU Data Manager (RBSK & CH): M.E/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT)BCA
- System Date Analyst (ASHA): MBA, PGDM, PG Degree/ Diploma
- Divisional FP-LMIS Manager: MCA/ M.Sc (CS/IT)
- System Data Analyst M&E (HMIS): PG Degree/ PG Diploma
- Assistant Program Manager (RBSK & CH) : PG Degree/ PG Diploma
- Assistant Program Manager Database (HR): MCA/ M.Sc (CS)/ M.Tech/ MBA (IT) or B.E/ B.Tech
- Assistant Program Manager (HR): Masters Degree/ MHA/ PG Degree/ Diploma
- Technical Officer State Lab: M.Sc, Ph.D
- Insect Collector: 12th
- System Administrator (IT):B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT)
NHM MP Salary:
- The Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs 15,000 to 65,000 per month.
How to Apply for NHM MP Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Aspirants can apply up to 04.12.2020. The Apply Online will be deactivated after the last date
The Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs 15,000 to 65,000 per month. The Pay Scale will be varied to the posts.
There are totally 29 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment