NHPC released FAQs on Recruitment of Trainee Engineers / Trainee Officers 2020 – Get Details Here. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has released the Recruitment of Trainee Engineers / Trainee Officers through GATE – 2020, UGC NET–JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score. Candidates can get the FAQs from the official web site. Candidates can also take a look of NHPC FAQs in this blog. Stay with us to get daily updates.
Read the NHPC FAQs Here:
- I have not applied for GATE 2020/UGC-NET June 2020/CLAT 2020 (for PG) or don’t have valid CA/CMA score. Can I apply in NHPC?
Ans: No. You can not apply against advertisement No. NH/Rectt./01/2020
- My degree is not complete. I have valid GATE 2020 score/appearing for UGC-NET June 2020/CLAT 2020 (for PG). Can I apply in NHPC?
Ans: No. Final year appearing students are not eligible to apply. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet on or before the date of application is required.
- What are the Posts Advertised? Where can I find the details? How to apply?
Ans: Details of the vacancies and required qualification are available on website www.nhpcnindia.com
- Go on website www.nhpcnindia.com
- Select “career”
- Read the advertisement and “STEPS FOR APPLYING”
- Select “Click here for online application” 5 Fill the online application and submit
- What %age of marks is required in the qualifying examination?
Ans: Candidate has to calculate %age marks by taking average of all the semesters/years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by institute / university.
- What disciplines are included in the qualification?
Ans: The details are available in the advertisement on website www.nhpcnindia.com
- How to attach the certificates?
Ans: Complete the first page and submit the form. Then on second page you can upload the scanned copies of your certificates, the size of the each document should be between 100 to 200 KB.
- My degree certificate has CGPA/ SGPA/ Grade. How to convert to %age?
Ans: A certificate for the Conversion of CGPA/ SGPA/ Grades to %age of marks is required from the University/ institution from where the concerned have obtained the bachelor degree. The scanned copy of the same is required to be attached with application.
- I am getting an error “Professional Qualification – Marks in Percentage : Invalid Character(s). Only numeric characters allowed.”
Ans: Don’t add special character/ percentage/ dots/ space to the figure in column ” %age of Marks” while applying.
- I am not able to submit the application. PC hangs every time. What to do?
Ans: You are not able to submit the application, may be because your network or PC is slow. Please use some other PC and network. Use Internet Explorer or Chrome as browser.
- My OBC certificate is more than 6 months old. What to do?
Ans: The available OBC certificate can be uploaded with the application. But, OBC Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Govt. of India, issued within Six months is required to be produced mandatorily at the time of joining.
- Gate Score/ UGC-NET/CLAT Registration Slip is only 60KB- 80KB. How to increase the size of scanned document for attaching with application?
Ans: Scan a bigger image or scan it twice to reach the required size of 100 to 200KB.
- Where to send the print of the registration slips/ forms?
Ans: The print of the registration slip/ form is not required to be sent.
- How to attach the documents?
Ans: To attach the documents, follow the following steps.
1 Go on website www.nhpcnindia.com. Go to Careers.
2 Select “Click here for Online Registration”. Select ‘’Click here to apply’’ & fill the first page of the form and submit.
3 Select the “attachment type”.
4 Write Descriptions.
5 Choose file you want to attach.
6 Click on “attach file”. Document will be added to the list.
7 Attach all the documents one by one in the same way.
8 Submit the form once all the documents are attached.
9 Take the print of the application for future reference. No need to send the Hard copy
- How to pay application fees and upload the pay in slip?
Ans: To pay the application fees and upload the pay in slip, follow the following steps.
1 Go on website www.nhpcnindia.com. Go to Careers.
2 Select “Click here for Online Registration” For external candidates select ‘’Click here to apply’’ & fill the first page of the form and submit.
- Attach the scanned documents in the 2nd page of application form and click submit. NHPC Registration number will be generated.
- Select ‘’Download pay in slip form’’
- Deposit the application fee in Bank. Bank will issue a Unique Journal number & branch code. 6. Again visit NHPC Website & click on submit button. A payment details screen will follow.
- Fill the Journal number, Branch code, deposit date and upload the copy of pay in slip received from the bank.
- Click Submit button.
- Take the print of the application for future reference. No need to send the Hard copy
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|