NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 Out – CVO Vacancy. National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) has released a notification for the post of Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO). You can apply online from 23 June 2020 to 23 July 2020. The Job Location is New Delhi. The Selection will be based on Interview Performance. The NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 Notification is available on its official site. Candidates can also download the notification from the following link. Follow us to get daily updates.
NHSRCL Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL)|
Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO)
NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Not more than 55 years as on the closing of date of receipt of Application
NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- SAG Officer OR Empaneled SAG
The Officer should have varied experience of working in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical/S&T Discipline and should be conversant with functioning in a computerized environment.
- Experience of vigilance management, a project with railway construction/metro, DAR & HR management would be desirable.
- The closing date of receiving applications will be the cut-off date reckoning eligibility and age criteria.
- Parent Pay plus deputation allowance perks and allowances shall be admissible per company policy
How to Apply for NHSRCL Recruitment:
Send Names of Volunteers with Bio-Date indicating the previous posting together with a statement giving details of the previous deputation, If any, In central PSUs duly signed by the applicant vigilance/ DAR clearance and CRS to E(O)II/Railway Board. Applications received without a statement will not be entertained at all. Send your application on or before 23.07.2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|