NIA Recruitment 2020. National Investigation Agency is a central agency established by the Indian Government to combat terror in India. It acts as the Central Counter-Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency. The agency is empowered to deal with terror-related crimes across states without special permission from the states. Now, the board has released the official notification for the recruitment of the posts of Inspector, Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. So, the interested candidates can apply for these posts before the last date. The last date to apply for these posts is 08.11.2020. Now let’s see about the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts on this page.
NIA Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||National Investigation Agency|
Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector
NIA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
The board allotted the vacancy in the following manner
- Inspector – 29
- Sub Inspector – 31
- Assistant Sub Inspector – 29
NIA Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts except ASI must below the age of 56 years.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Assistant Sub Inspector must be below 50 years of age.
NIA Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who want to apply for these posts must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
NIA Recruitment 2020 Experience:
- With 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-2 of Rs 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs 4200/- in the parent cadre or department.
- Two years’ experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases
- 6 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Pay Band-1 of Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2800/- in the parent cadre or department.
- Two years in the handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work or operation or Information Technology cases
Assistant Sub Inspector:
- At least 02 years in the field of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work or operations or information technology
- 5 years of regular services in the grade
NIA Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may get benefits as per the following manner
- Inspector – Leve-7 in Pay Matrix (pre-revised PB-2 (Rs 9300-34800/ -) with Grade Pay Rs 4600/ –
- Sub Inspector – Pay Matrix Level-6 (Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/—) (pre-revised PB-2 (Rs 9300—34800/ -) with Grade Pay Rs 4200/ -)
- Assistant Sub Inspector – Pay Matrix Level-5 (Rs.29,200/ – to 92,300/-) Pre-revised PB-2 (Rs 9300/- to 34800/-) with Grade Pay Rs 2800/-
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply for these posts
Step 1: Go to the official website of NIA
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully.
Step 3: If you are eligible then take a hard copy of the Annexure 2 which is attached with the notification.
Step 4: Fill your details and send it with the necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
NIA H9, Opposite CGO Complex,
New Delhi- 110003
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|