NIAM Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) has released the notification for Personal Assistant, Assistant Grade I, III & Attendant Cum Server post. So, candidates can apply for the 31.07.2020. NIAM Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
NIAM Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)|
|Personal Assistant, Assistant Grade I, III & Attendant Cum Server|
Educational & Other qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or equivalent.
- Shorthand/Typing speed 100/40 wpm in English or 100/35 wpm in Hindi
- Employees of Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Statutory/Autonomous or Research and Development Organization, fulfilling the conditions below, should only apply:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis; or
- Holding the post of Stenographer with 5 years’ service
Level – 4 (25500-81100) rendered after appointment thereon on a regular basis.
Terms of deputation:
- The Maximum Age limit for deputation shall be 56 years as on the closing date of application.
- The other conditions of deputation would be the usual terms & conditions of deputation of Government of India.
How to apply:
Applications in the prescribed format along with following Annexure should be sent through proper channel so as to reach this office on or before 31.07.2020
- Photocopies of ACRs for the last five years duly attested (signed and stamped) on each page by the authorised officer (Annexure 1)
- Certificate by the Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority (Annexure 2)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|