NIELIT Scientist B Apply Online 2020 has extended up to 01-06-2020. Last Date of submission of Application vide NIELIT/NIC/2020/1 DATED 23/02/2020 for recruitment of Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/ Technical Assistant – “A” in NIC is extended to 1st June 2020 05.00 P.M, other eligibility conditions with respect to cut off date for age, educational qualification, experience, etc, for both posts will remain unchanged, i.e.26th March 2020. We provide the direct link to download the result. Interested candidates can download the result from our website. We already provided the full details about this vacancy. Interested candidates can download the official notification & application details from our website.
NIELIT Scientist B Application Date 2020 Details
Name of the Institute
|National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Name of the Organization||
National Information Centre
Name of the Posts
|Scientist B & Technical Assistant A|
|Application Date Extended|
June 1st, 2020
How to Apply for NIC Recruitment 2020:
The Application for the post of Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/ Technical Assistant – ‘A’ can be submitted online through the URL https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic. Applicants can log in at any time of the recruitment process to the portal through this page.
- Go to the official website.
- Click apply online link for this posts.
- Register with Name, Email id & Password.
- Updating Personal Details
- Selecting Post, Qualification, Experience Details (if any) and Exam Centre
- Preference Uploading of scanned photograph & signature along with relevant documents
- Applicants can then check the “check box” provided at the bottom of the form, to proceed to registration.
- Pay the application fee, click submit button.
- Candidate shall upload only the following relevant document (first three are mandatory for all candidate) in the following sequence in a single file in PDF Format (not exceeding the size of 3 MB):
- Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc or Matriculation/High School/SSC Certificate)
- Certificates of Educational qualification, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.
- Photo id proof
- Certificates of Higher Educational qualification, if any
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)), if applicable
- Category Certificate (PWD or any other), if applicable
- EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate for seeking age relaxation, if applicable
- NOC with Undertaking /Declaration, if applicable
Before final submission of the on-line Application Form, the candidates must go through the same carefully. It shall be noted that Incomplete / Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|