NIDM Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Developer & Jr Consultant. Applications are invited for the following positions in the National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi on contractual basis Apply Online for 01 Developer and 01 Junior Consultant Vacancies in NIDM Recruitment 2020-21 in New Delhi. The last date to apply is 03 July 2020. If the applications are arrived after the last date shall not be accepted. Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format with superscription “Application for the post of _______________”. Application should be addressed to The Executive Jr consultant, National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, A-wing, 4th floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001 and must reach latest by 03.07.2020. 4. Soft copy of the application may also be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NIDM Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM)|
Developer and Junior Consultant
|Last date to apply||
NIDM Developer Vacancy 2020:
- Developer – 01
- Junior Consultant – 01
Total Vacancies – 02
NIDM Developer Age Limit 2020:
The Candidate’s age limit should between 25-40 years
NIDM Developer Education Qualification 2020:
- Postgraduate/Graduate in Computer Applications/ Science/ Technology/ Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing interactive portals in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment
- Strong knowledge of developing/managing online courses in MOODLE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both English and Hindi)
- More than 8 years of experience in developing interactive portals for e-learning courses through Content/Learning Management Systems
- Experience in working with Disaster Management sector
NIDM Developer Salary 2020:
Rs. 50,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure hardware, software, installation, operation, hosting, designing, maintenance, migration, backup, security audit, troubleshooting, bug fixing & delivery of the NIDM e-Learning Courses in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment through Content/Learning Management System (MOODLE)
- Technical support, training and resolution of queries of different users of the portal
- Coordination with various stakeholders and external agencies
- Recording, archival, analysis, retrieval of files and records with reference to NIDM e-Learning Courses viz. hardware, software, courses, participants, facilitators, results etc.
- Prepare action plan, presentations, training calendar, monthly reports etc.
- Any other task(s) assigned by the Program Manager/Executive Jr consultant
Terms of Reference for Jr. Consultant (Library):
- The work profile and responsibilities of the Jr. Consultant (Library) would be equivalent to that of an Assistant (Library) in Government.
- He/she must be a Post Graduate in Library Science with Diploma in Computer Application with 5 year of experience.
- He/she must be well acquainted with the functioning of Government/Ministries.
- He/she should be well aware of various rules/regulations of Government, capable to handle all aspects of the library including cataloging, circulation, collection development, reference and access, planning of development of library, purchasing of Books through Offline & Online Mode (CPP), drafting of tenders of various library purchasing, knowledge of Library Automation at KOHA software, dealing with enquiries from library users, subject-wise Book shelf arrangement etc.
- He/she must have the proficiency in working on Computers, viz. MS Word, Internet, E-mail etc. Candidates having knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power Point will be preferred. No typing assistance shall be provided.
- A consolidated fee of Rs. 37,500/- (Rs. 35,000/- + Rs. 2,500/- (local conveyance)) per month (minus Professional Tax/TDS as applicable) shall be payable to the Jr. Consultant (Library), subject to periodical completion of work certified by the controlling Officer. He/she will not get any HRA, DA, TA, Residential accommodation or residential telephone facility etc
- The engagement of the Jr. Consultant (Library) shall be initially for a period of six months, which may be further extended as per requirement
- At present the institute is hosted in the Ministry of Home Affairs building at Jai Singh Road, New Delhi, but in the process of shifting to its own campus at Sector 29, Rohini, and New Delhi in next 2 months.
- Working hours shall normally be from 9 AM to 5.30 PM during working days including half an hour lunch break in between. However, in exigencies of work, he/she may be required to sit late and may be called on Saturdays/ Sundays and other Gazetted holidays
- He/she will be eligible for eight (8) leaves in a calendar year on pro-rata basis subject to the approval of the controlling Officer. Un-availed leaves in a calendar year can’t be carried forward to next calendar year.
- He/she will be governed by the Official Secrets Act, 1923, as amended from time to time and will not disclose to any unauthorized person(s) any information/data that may be supplied to him/her during the period of engagement as ‘Junior Consultant’ in the Institute. All such documents will be property of the Institute.
- He/she will complete the assigned task within the stipulated period as per the requirement of the controlling officer. He/she will not take up any assignment or contract which is in conflicts with the interest of the Institute in this matter, elsewhere during the period of contract.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the services of the Jr. Consultant (Library) at any time without assigning any reason after giving one month’s notice
- He/she may withdraw his/her contract at any time during the contract period by giving one month advance notice
- Maximum age limit for the Jr. Consultant (Library) is up to 40 years
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|