NIELIT Recruitment 2023: The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has extended the last date for the position of Chief Resource Person (Technical Cum Management), Resource Person (Technical Cum Management), and others. The last date to apply for the post was extended till 16.10.2023.
NIELIT Job Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Title of the Post||Chief Resource Person (Technical Cum Management), Resource Person (Technical Cum Management), and others|
|Extended Last Date||16.10.2023|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
- Candidates who pursued Graduates/ B.E/ B. Tech in a relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this position.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
NIELIT Job Age Limit 2023:
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Chief Resource Person (Technical Cum Management)||45 years|
|Resource Person (Technical Cum Management)||40 years|
|Resource Person (Admin and Finance)||40 years|
|Executive Assistant||35 years|
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 590/- (Rs. 500/- + GST @18%) to the account given here under:
- The Director NIELIT, New University Campus, Jammu University, The J&K Bank Ltd, A/C No.: 0345040100008636 IFSC Code: JAKA0CANAAL.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the mode of Interview only which will be held in Offline mode at NIELIT Jammu.
NIELIT Job Salary 2023:
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.80, 000/- per month.
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2023?
Applicants are required to submit a duly filled-in application form along with a set of self-attested copies of documents listed below, proof of application fee payments at the NIELIT Jammu office or send it through speed post/courier to reach NIELIT Jammu on/before 16/10/2023.
- Marksheet of Class X & XII
- Qualification Degree/Certificate & Final consolidated Mark sheet clearly mentioning aggregate percentage or CGPA as per requirement for the post applied.
- Self-attested experience certificates (including the Experience letter from the current place of work)
- Last month’s Payslip
- Aadhaar Card
The last date to apply for the post is 16/10/2023.
Selection will be through the mode of Interview only.
The salary for the post is Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.80, 000/- per month.