NIELIT O Level Exam Date 2020 OUT – Check Admit Card for A,B and C Level. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), has recently released an Online Application Notification for Examination of Courses like ‘O’ Level (Foundation), ‘A’ Level (Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (MCA equivalent), ‘C’ Level (M-Tech level) Courses to take admission for under various programs and courses like Digital Literacy Course, Non Formal Course, Formal Courses, PG/Advanced Diploma Courses and Short Term Courses.
The Objective of the Course is to prepare candidates for NIELIT examination by imparting required Knowledge and Skill. Candidates who have applied for the examination can know the exam date and admit card details in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Exam Name||O/A/B/C Level Examinations (Theory & Practical)|
|Status||Exam Date Released|
NIELIT has Postponed the July 2020 session of O/A/B/C Level Examinations (Theory & Practical) which was re-scheduled to be held tentatively in September 2020 will now be conducted in January 2021 along with January 2021 Session
Important Instructions to Candidates Appearing For NIELIT Examinations
- Candidates are required to follow the rules, regulations and guidelines of NIELIT; Local Authorities, State Government and Government of India especially related to COVID-19 as issued from time to time.
- Candidates should maintain social distancing while commuting to and from the examination centre and from the time of entry at examination centre till the exit from the examination centre.
- Candidates should carry soap/hand-sanitiser of up to 50 ml in transparent bottle, face mask, gloves and water in transparent bottle for personal use
- Candidate should not share personal items like mask, gloves, water bottle etc.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask and gloves properly at all times.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- It is mandatory to undergo thermal scanning before entering examination centre.
- Candidates with high temperature or other symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the examination centre and take examination.
- Candidate should wash hands/ use hand sanitizer before entering examination hall.
- Candidate should maintain social distancing and stay more than 6 feet away from other people at all times in the examination centre.
- Candidate should mandatorily submit self-declaration at the entry point of examination centre failing which candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination centre.
- Candidates under the following category will not be permitted to enter the examination centre: diagnosed with and/or undergoing treatment for COVID-19.
- Have been in close proximity and/or personal contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 Aarogya Setu App status other than Low Risk/ Safe.
- Having flu-like symptoms in the last fourteen days, including fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste or any other symptom related to COVID-19.
- Have not been under fourteen day’s home/institutional quarantine or centralized observations demanded by government and healthcare authorities on the examination day.
- Staying in the containment zone.
- Candidates should avoid speaking face to face as far as possible, if any candidate does so it will be at his/her own risk.
- Candidate should avoid using lifts and avoid touching or leaning to handrails, walls etc.
Admit Card Download Released Soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|