NIEPMD Consultant Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan), (NIEPMD) has released the notification for Consultant posts. Candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 09.10.2020. NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
NIEPMD Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan), (NIEPMD)|
- Sr. Lecturer in Speech & Hearing (Consultant) – 02
- Clinical Therapist (Grade – 1 ASLP) (Consultant) – 01
- Electronic Engineer (Consultant) – 01
- Ear Mould Technician (Consultant) – 01
- M.Sc (Sp & Hg)/ MASLP /M.Sc (Audiology) /M.Sc (SLP) or its equivalent / M.E / M. Tech / B.E/B.Tech., in Electrical & Electronic Engineering/Electronic & Communication Engineering from a recognised Institution
- Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching/Clinical/ Research in the field of rehabilitation.
- Valid RCI registration
- Ph. D in core area and publications
- Rs. 39,600/- per month (Consolidated) – Sr. Lecturer in Speech & Hearing (Consultant)
- Rs. 375/- per session for 4 sessions per day. Approximately Rs. 30,000/- per month – Other Post
Venue: NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112.
Time: 11.00 AM (Room No. 68, Dept. of Speech, Hearing and Communication, 2nd Floor NIEPMD)
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached). Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies.
- Two passport size photographs
- Aadhar or any valid ID proof
- The Candidates are requested to report at Room No. 68, 2ndFloor, Department of Speech, Hearing & Communication before 11.00 A.M on 09.10.2020.