NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 OUT. The Director, NIEPMD, Chennai invites applicants for a walk-in /online interview/selection process for engagement of Faculty Members (Lecturers) for the Dept. of Therapeutics. Indian Institute of Management (NIEPMD) Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 29, 2020. Get Direct Official Link for applying NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 along with current NIEPMD Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent NIEPMD Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest Indian Institute of Management (NIEPMD) 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 immediately here.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan), (NIEPMD) Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for Lecturer Vacancies in NIEPMD Recruitment 2020-21. New recruitment Jobs 2020-21 notifications http://www.niepmd.ac.in published for the post Lecturer in NIEPMD Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in NIEPMD Notification for the post Lecturer. The Interview will going to be held on 11 June 2020.
NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|National Institute for Empowerment of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan), (NIEPMD)|
NIEPMD Lecturer Vacancy 2020:
Lecturer in Physiotherapy (Lecturer) – 02
NIEPMD Lecturer Education Qualification 2020:
Master in Physiotherapy. (Full Time) 2. Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching/research in the field of rehabilitation. Possessing any RCI recognized qualification
NIEPMD Lecturer Salary 2020:
Rs. 39,600/- per month (Consolidated)
NIEPMD Lecturer Selection Process 2020:
walk-in /online interview/selection process for engagement of Faculty Members (Lecturers) for the Dept. of Therapeutics.
General/ Important Instructions:
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 11 months and the engagement will cease after the 11th month without any notice; renewal of engagement for further 11 months is subject to project need and performance.
- The incumbent will be paid consolidated honorarium only.
- No other allowances such as DA/ HRA/ MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have NO RIGHT to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances. Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached). Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- The Candidates are requested to report at Room No. 52, Ist Floor, Department of Therapeutics before 10.00 A.M on 11.06.2020. (Subject to Government’s Directive on Lifting of Lockdown)
- Those interested to attend the interview may send a note to the E – mail firstname.lastname@example.org containing their personal particulars, post interested in, E mail id, phone number, address etc. as to establish contact for an online / telephonic interview, if necessary. This note shall be sent to the said E Mail on or before 5th June 2020.
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|