NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 OUT. The Director, NIEPMD, Chennai invites applicants for a walk-in /online interview/selection process for engagement of Occupational Therapist (Consultant) for the Dept. of Therapeutics. Indian Institute of Management (NIEPMD) Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on 01 June, 2020. Get Direct Official Link for applying NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 along with current NIEPMD Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent NIEPMD Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest Indian Institute of Management (NIEPMD) 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 immediately here.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan), (NIEPMD) Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for Therapist Vacancies in NIEPMD Recruitment 2020-21. New recruitment Jobs 2020-21 notifications http://www.niepmd.ac.in published for the post Therapist in NIEPMD Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in NIEPMD Notification for the post Therapist. The Interview will going to be held on 17 June 2020. The Director, NIEPMD, Chennai invites applicants for a walk in interview / selection process to engage a suitable candidate on a temporary non-sanctioned position of Occupational Therapist (Consultant) to be filled on contractual basis at the Composite Regional Centre for Skill Development, Rehabilitation & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Kozhikode (CRC-K).
NIEPMD Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|National Institute for Empowerment of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan), (NIEPMD)|
Occupational Therapist (Consultant)
NIEPMD Occupational Therapist Vacancy 2020:
Occupational Therapist (Consultant) – 01
NIEPMD Occupational Therapist Education Qualification 2020:
Bachelor in Occupational Therapy.
- Two years experience in the relevant field
- Master in Occupational Therapy
NIEPMD Occupational Therapist Salary 2020:
Rs. 375/- Per session for four sessions per day. (Approximately Rs. 30,000/- PM)
- This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 89 days and the engagement will cease after the 89th day without any notice. Renewal of engagement for a further period 89 days is subject to project need and performance.
- The incumbent will be paid honorarium on session basis only. No other allowances such as DA/ HRA/MA/ GPF/ NPS and other allowance will be admissible.
- The incumbent will have NO RIGHT to claim for any regularization or extension/ renewal of engagement in any circumstances.
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
- Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies, Two passport size photographs, Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
- The Candidates are requested to report at CRC Kozhikode before 09.00 A.M on 17.06.2020. (Subject to Government’s Directive on Lifting of Lockdown).
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|