NIFFT Admission Notification 2020. National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology has invited the Application Form for Advanced Diploma Course of Foundry Technology and Forge Technology Courses. It contains 58 seats for Foundry Technology and 57 seats for Forge Technology. NIFFT has Offered the Rs. 25000 Stipend per Month. Eligible Students can Apply for the above-said Course in Diploma.
Students who are Interesting to Apply for the Diploma Course can Download the Notification pdf and Read Completely for the Details of Eligibility Criteria, Scholarships, Application Form and Selection Procedures from our Website.
NIFFT Admission Notification 2020
Name of the Board
|Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology|
|Foundry Technology and Forge Technology|
|No of Seats||
Last Date to Apply
|30.07.2020 at 05.00 PM|
Eligibility Criteria for NIFFT Admission Notification 2020:
- Interested Students must have a Diploma in Mechanical/ Production /Manufacturing /Automobile Engineering or B.Sc (Physician, Chemistry and Maths) With 50% Marks for General/OBC/EWS and 45% for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
- Candidates appearing in final qualifying examination may also apply
Important Dates for NIFFT Admission Notification 2020:
- Issus of Application Form – 01.07.2020 to 30.07.2020
- Last Date to Submission – 30.07.2020 at 05.00 PM
- Date of Written Exam – 23.08.2020 (Sunday)
- The result on Website – 01.09.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|