NIFT Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and a premier Institute of Fashion Business Education with 16 Campuses located across the country invites applications from Indian nationals through online mode for the following posts on direct recruitment (on contract) basis for five years (with possibility of regularization following due procedure to assess performance). Direct Recruitment on Contract Basis – Junior Translation Officer. NIFT Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
NIFT Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
Junior Translation Officer
Apply Online Date
|15th June, 2020 (9:00 AM) to 10th August, 2020 (upto 5:30 PM)|
Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.
30 years as on the last date for receipt of applications. No age limit for NIFT employees working on regular or long-term contract.
Age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules:
- SC/ST – 05 years; OBC-03 years
- Age relaxation to PWD candidates: 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC). Persons claiming age relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate in prescribed proforma in support of their claims clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more. In any case, the appointment of these candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in accordance with the standards of medical fitness as prescribed by the Government for each individual Group ‘B‘ posts to be filled by Direct Recruitment by Selection.
- Relaxation of five years will be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from the concerned authority.
Selection shall be on the basis of the performance in the written test. The written test will consist of two papers – Paper-I and Paper-II
Pay Level/ Pay Band:
#Level-6 of Pay Matrix
- a) Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- b) SC/ST/PWD & Women candidate are exempted from payment of application fee.
- c) The application fee of Rs.500/- is required to be paid online by the General, EWS & OBC candidates for the post applied for
How to Apply:
- Online application process will start on NIFT website from 15th June, 2020 (9:00 AM) to 10th August, 2020 (upto 5:30 PM).
- Interested applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format available on Institute’s website (www.nift.ac.in) uploading the self attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste and experience etc.
- Following documents must be uploaded/ attached along with applications form:
- Coloured passport size photograph: JPG/PNG file with maximum size of 200 KB.
- Signature: JPG/PNG file with maximum size of 200 KB.
- Category Certificate: PDF file with maximum size of 500 KB.
- Self Attested photocopy of certificates/ Mark sheets/ transcript: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 5 MB.
- Proofs of Experience letter/supporting documents: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 5 MB.
- Any other relevant information: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 5 MB.
- Black and White / unclear/ hazy/ doctored / morphed images, if uploaded by the applicant and detected at any later stages of this recruitment process, will result in summarily rejection of the applicant. The applicant has to retain three identical copies of the photograph which has been uploaded and will have to produce them before the authority as and when called for. Scanned full signature of the candidate is to be uploaded in the space specified.
- Candidate should keep a copy of the online application for their record.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive as all correspondence from the Institute shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the application form, or on NIFT website nift.ac.in.
- Any addendum/ corrigendum shall be posted only on the website of the Institute.
- The candidates are advised to keep watching NIFT website for further updates.
Apply Online – Link Activate on 15.06.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|