NIO Goa Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography has released the official notification for the 24 posts of Technical Assistant vacancy with eligibility, age limit, salary details and more. Interested candidates can check more details from our website. We provide direct link to download the official website & apply online. They accept only online applications. Candidates can stay active with us for the further notifications/ updates.
NIO Goa Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Name of the Organization||
National Institute of Oceanography
Name of the Post
|Last Date to Apply||
Age Limit for Technical Assistant:
Applicable candidates should have the age limit as given below,
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Government order in force only in those cases where the posts are reserved for the respective categories, on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of submitting the application online.
- The candidates belonging to the OBC category / EWS Category may kindly note that he/she has to submit the latest issued OBC certificate/ EWS Certificate in the prescribed format (enclosed with the advertisement) and an undertaking signed by the applicant in the prescribed format (enclosed with the Advertisement) failing which the application will be summarily
- Upper age limit is also relaxable up to five years for the regular employees working in CSIR Laboratories/Institutes, Government Department, autonomous bodies and public sectors under
- Interested candidates can check more details about this vacancy age relaxation from our website. We provide full details about that. Candidates go to the bottom of this article.
Educational Qualification for Technical Assistant:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete the B.Sc./ Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering if any.
- First Class, Diploma in Civil Engineering/Technology from a Government approved and recognized institution/technical board of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course with experience of 02 years.
- First class B.Sc. degree in Biology with one year experience in river/lake/marine water and sediment sample analysis for biological parameters.
- Interested candidates can check more details from our website. We provide the direct link to access the official of this board.
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
- The applicant must be a citizen of
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualification laid down for various posts as on the last date of applying for the post No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting
- / guests faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for Skill Test/Trade
- If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same in Hindi or in English, duly attested by self is to be
- In case of universities / institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades , candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute.
- CSIR-NIO strives to have a work-force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to
- The number of vacancies under each post code is provisional and may
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make candidate ineligible for appearing in the Skill/Trade
- All incumbents shall be required to go on oceanographic expeditions as and when required.
- Selected candidates may be posted or transferred in between any of the regional centres of the Institute at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam or Headquarter of NIO or anywhere in India.
- Interested candidates can check more details about this vacancy from our website.
Selection Process for Technical Assistant:
The candidates are selected by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade/Skill Test. Those who qualify in the Trade/Skill Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
How to Apply for NIO Goa Recruitment:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply through online mode. Before that candidates can read the given notification from our website. We provide direct link to apply online. Application last date is 17-07-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|