NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Director Vacancy. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana, NIRDPR, Hyderabad invites on-line applications for the position of Director – Administration & HR (one position) and Director General on contract basis. The educational qualifications, experience and remuneration are indicated in our blog. Candidates can know the details and apply for the post. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR)|
Director General and Director – Administration & HR
|Last Date to Apply||
Director – Administration & HR – 10/06/2020
Director General – 30/06/2020
This Ministry had invited applications for filling up the post of Director General in National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad (Rs. 80,000/- fixed as per 6th CPC) on deputation basis, which was advertised in the Employment News dated 11-17 h January, 2020. Further, last date of receiving the applications was extended till 20*h April, 2020 (5:30 PM) which was advertised in the Employment News dated 21-27th March, 2020.
In view of lack of eligible applications, this Ministry has decided to re-advertise the post of Director General, NIRD&PR for inviting applications in prescribed format. The applicants who have already submitted the applications before 20ᵗh April, 2020 need not resend their applications again to the Ministry. However, these applicants may send a communication for intimating their continued interest in the post, approval of the cadre or sponsoring authority and send all the relevant documents to this Ministry\
Pay Band and Grade Pay (6″ CPC)
|Rs. 80,000/- (fixed)|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment or Deputation|
5 years or until he/she attains the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier
Age limit for Direct Recruits
|Minimum 50 years and Maximum 53 years (relaxable
upto 5 years for Govt. Servants)
|Age limit for appointment by Deputation||
58 years on closing date of receipt of applications
How to Apply?
Applications in the prescribed format should be sent through the Cadre Controlling Authority/Department to the Under Secretary (Training), Ministry of Rural Development, Department of Rural Development, Room no. 363, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001. Details regarding qualifications and experience along with application form may be downloaded from www.rural.nic.in or www.nird.org.in
Director (Administration & HR)
Qualifications and Experience (Essential)
- Post-Graduate in Social Sciences / Law / Personnel Management from a reputed university/ Institute
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in the related field with any national or international agencies and out of which a minimum of 10 years in the HR / Administration domain in supervisory position
Maximum of 55 years; for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI Rules
Period and nature of Contract
24 months, purely on temporary basis; extension of another term may be considered on performance
Remuneration: Rs.1,25,000/- per month (consolidated amount)
- The tenure of contract will be for a period not exceeding two years on such terms and conditions governing the rules NIRDPR from time to time.
- Eligible candidates may apply through NIRDPR website i.e., http://www.nird.org.in
- Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
- In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as maybe necessary.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, reasons for not being called for interview, selection or appointment.
- Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox attested copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere nirdpr that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
- Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. The Institute reserves the rights to withdraw the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The Institute may relax the qualification/experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to decide to fill up or not to fill up these advertised posts.
- In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the Institute, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Hyderabad.
- In case of any inadvertence in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final. 16. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
The candidates who fulfil the qualifications and experience may apply online in the prescribed format. The candidate should submit a copy of print out of the submitted on-line application at the time of interview and the original certificates of qualification / experience for verification along with attested copies. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be given for attending the Interview
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 Notification and Application Form – Director General
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 Notification – Director (Administration & HR)