NIS Chennai Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Siddha(NIS) Chennai, has Released the Application for the post of For Junior Research Fellow and Field Attendant for 06 Vacancies. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for NIS Chennai Recruitment 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on NIS Chennai Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the details here.
NIS Chennai Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Siddha(NIS) Chennai|
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow and Field Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Start Date For Application||21.09.2020|
|Last Date for Application||13.10.2020|
Educational Qualification For the NIS Chennai Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow||MSc in Botany/Medicinal Plants/Plant Sciences or MPharm in Pharmacognosy|
|Field Attendant||Higher secondary (+2) pass with Biology group or botany.|
Vacancies For the NIS Chennai Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|JuniorResearch Fellow (Pharmacognosy)||01|
|Junior Research Fellow (Botany)||02|
|Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry)||01|
|Field attendant (For Survey)||02|
Age Limit For the NIS Chennai Recruitment 2020:
Not exceeding 28 years as on the last date of receipt of application (relaxable upto five years in case of SC/ST, PwBD and candidates three years in the case of OBC).
Pay Scale For the NIS Chennai Recruitment:
Monthly emoluments: Rs: 31,000/- + 24% HRA.
General Conditions For the NIS Chennai Recruitment:
- The date and time of the interview will be informed to the short listed candidates through the e-mail indicated in their application form.
- The appointee shall not have any claim or right for regular appointment in their respective Institute.
- Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No other allowances as applicable to Central Government Servants shall be admissible.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
How To Apply For the NIS Chennai Recruitment:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “NIS Chennai Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- The scanned copy of duly filled in application along with certificates in support of Age proof, Educational Qualification, Experience etc., should be sent to the e-mail id: email@example.com with endorsement to firstname.lastname@example.org (CCRS-SCRI) and email@example.com (RRIUM) on or before 13.10.2020 by 5.00 PM.
Application Form – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|