NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020 OUT. National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh has released the vacancy notification for the post of Faculty. Applications are invited for the following Adhoc Faculty positions in the Departments/Schools as specified below. Eligible and Interested candidates can start to apply for this post up to 14.07.2020. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in this blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||
First Class in B.E/B.Tech. (any branch of Engineering) and First Class in MBA (Full time) or equivalent. Or First class in Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline) with First Class in M.Com. (Full time) and First Class in MBA (Full time) or equivalent.
Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline
- Consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000/- per month with Ph.D qualification
- Consolidated amount of Rs. 50,000/- per month with ME / M.Tech/MBA qualification
The appointment is purely temporary. The appointment will be terminated by 31.05.2021 or with one month notice whichever is earlier.
- The format of the application form (Annexure – A for Adhoc Faculty), required qualifications and experience are available on the website nitandhra.ac.in.
- Selection of Adhoc Positions will be based on an online Interview.
- Applications in the prescribed format along with recent photograph and self attested copies of all relevant documents (SSC, Intermediate, UG, PG and Ph.D Certificates, First page of SCI/SCOPUS Publications, Experience certificates, GATE Rank card, Category certificate) as proof of claims, are to be sent on or before 14.07.2020 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with no Carbon Copy (CC) mail. Please note that, the applications submitted to any other e-mail ID other than the above shall be treated as unresponsive and invalid.
- Hard copy of the application need not to be submitted.
- The list of shortlisted candidates and the Schedule of interviews will be displayed in the Institute website on 20-07-2020.
- The shortlisted candidates will not be intimated individually. All the candidates are advised to see the website www.nitandhra.ac.in frequently.
- The online slots for the interviews shall be intimated by the institute along with the list of shortlisted candidates. No alternative interview slots shall be arranged other than the scheduled slots whatsoever the reason is.
- Selected candidates may have to join immediately by submitting the original documents for verification.
- All appointments are Adhoc and purely temporary.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|