NIT Silchar Professor Recruitment 2020. National Institute Of Technology, Silchar has released the official notification for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor grade -1, Assistant Professor Grade -2. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post before the last date. The Last date for apply online is 28.10.2020. People who willing to apply for this Recruitment, make it HURRY!!!. This is the last date for apply. Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria and Further details are given below this website.
NIT Silchar Professor Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Technology|
|Name of the post||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor grade -1, Assistant Professor Grade-2|
|No. of posts||65|
|Apply mode||Via Post or Speed post|
|Last date to Apply||28.10.2020|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
NIT Silchar Professor Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who willing to apply for these posts may possess PhD in the relevant subjects.
- Professor : Ten years after Ph.D. or thirteen years total working experience
- Associate Professor: Six years after Ph.D. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor grade -1: Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience
- Assistant Professor Grade -2: One year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry
NIT Silchar Professor Recruitment 2020 Pay scale:
Selected candidates may get the benefit of the following scales as respect to the post.
- Professor – Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.10500 with minimum pay of Rs.48000
- Associate Professor – Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.9500 with a minimum pay of Rs.42800
- Assistant Professor grade -1 – Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.8000 with a minimum pay of Rs.30000
- Assistant Professor Grade -2 – Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.7000
How to Apply?
Step 1: Go to the official site of NIT Silchar.
Step 2: Search for Recruitment tab. Download and read the notification carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then download prescribed format of the application form and data sheet can be downloaded from NIT Silchar website.
Step 4: Fill your details and click send it to the the email id: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date.
Step 5: The hard copy of the application with needed documents sent to the following address.
National Institute of Technology Silchar,
P.O. Silchar – 788 010,