NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020. National Institute Of Technology, Silchar has released the official notification for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor grade -1, Assistant Professor Grade -2. This is the bright opportunity for the candidates who seeking the job related to teaching profession. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these post before the last date. The last date to apply for these posts is 28.10.2020. Now, let’s check for the eligible criteria and other details of these posts in this page.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||National Institute Of Technology, Silchar|
Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor grade -1, Assistant Professor Grade-2
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who willing to apply for these posts may possess PhD in the relevant subjects.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates should have the following experience to apply for these posts.
- Professor : Ten years after Ph.D. or thirteen years total working experience
- Associate Professor: Six years after Ph.D. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor grade -1: Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience
- Assistant Professor Grade -2: One year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may get the benefit of the following scales as respect to the post.
- Professor – Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.10500 with minimum pay of Rs.48000
- Associate Professor – Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.9500 with a minimum pay of Rs.42800
- Assistant Professor grade -1 – Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.8000 with a minimum pay of Rs.30000
- Assistant Professor Grade -2 – Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.7000
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details:
Candidates should be paid the following fee as respect to their category. They can paid directly to State Bank of India in the account of Director, NIT Silchar (A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061).
- INR 1,000.00 for General/OBC candidates
- INR 500.00 for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to official site of NIT Silchar.
Step 2: Search for Recruitment tab. Download and read the notification carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then download prescribed format of the application form and data sheet can be downloaded from NIT Silchar website.
Step 4: Fill your details and click send it to the the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com before the last date.
Step 5: The hard copy of the application with needed documents sent to the following address.
National Institute of Technology Silchar,
P.O. Silchar – 788 010,
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|