NITT Recruitment 2020 Notification Released – Apply Online!!! National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NITT) has released their Notification now. Both the Male and Female Candidates can apply for the Technician and Senior Technician on or before 18.01.2021. There are recruiting for 45 Vacancy. Further details are given below.
NITT Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli|
|Name of the Post||Technician and Senior Technician|
|No. of. Vacancy||45|
NITT Recruitment Age Limit:
The Age Limit for the Technician and Senior Technician is
- Maximum age limit shall be as per Recruitment Rules.
- Persons currently engaged in the Institute on ad-hoc or Temporary or Contractual or Outsourced basis, are allowed one-time relaxation in upper age limit up to 59 years, to participate in this recruitment process for the posts for which they fulfill all other conditions including educational qualifications mentioned in the Recruitment Rules
NITT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should know about the Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Technician and Senior Technician are
- Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks Or
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and
- ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. Or
- Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. Or
- Diploma in Engineering Of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
NITT Recruitment Pay Scale:
Candidates should the per month salary for the Posts of Technician and Senior Technician are
- Technician – Pay Level 3[PB-1 & GP 2000/-]
- Senior Technician – Pay Level 4[PB-1 & GP 2400/-]
NITT Recruitment Application Fees:
- Candidates belonging to UR, EWS, OBC (Non-creamy layer) category shall be required to pay online non-refundable fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
- SC or ST or PwD or Women applicants are required to pay online Rs. 500/- only towards online application.
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
NITT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening of online applications received may be done to restrict the number of applicants to be called for selection process.
- The Institute at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to be called for at any stage of the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates to be called for the selection process on a given date and time will be published on the Institute website only.
- Such applicants may also be intimated on their registered email id.
- No request for change of date/ venue of the selection process by individual applicants will be entertained under any circumstances
How to Apply for the NITT Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to the official websites
Step 2: Search for the Advertisement
Step 3: Candidates should upload the recent photo copy and bring the original certificate
Step 4: Candidates should have the following documents
- Candidates have to upload the following documents at respective tabs, while applying.
- SSLC Certificate
- HSC Certificate
- ITI / Diploma / UG / PG Degree Certificate, whichever is applicable.
- Certificate for typewriting / Shorthand / Computer skill obtained from Central / State Government Institutes such as MEITY, NIELT, DOTE etc., for certain posts mentioned in the RR.
- Community Certificate (if applicable).
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned copy of the Signature
Step 5: Selection process may consist of Screening Test (only for the purpose of shortlisted of candidates, Skill Test (qualifying in nature) and main Written Test.
Official link are given below
What is the Last Date for the Post of Technician and Senior Technician?
18.01.2021 is the last date for the post of Technician and Senior Technician
What is the Pay Scale for the Post of Technician and Senior Technician?
· Technician – Pay Level 3[PB-1 & GP 2000/-]
· Senior Technician – Pay Level 4[PB-1 & GP 2400/-]
How many Vacancies for the Post of Technician and Senior Technician?
There are 45 Vacancies for the Post Technician and Senior Technician.