NLC India GET Exam Date 2020 Postponed!!!NLC India has released the notification regarding the online examination scheduled on 26th and 27th May 2020 for recruitment of GETs stands postponed. Revised dates will be announced later. So Candidates can know the exam date details in our blog and Stay active with us for further updates!!
NLC India GET Exam Date 2020
|Name of the Board||NLC India Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Exam Date||26th and 27th May 2020|
|New Exam Date||Will be announced later|
|Status||Exam Postponed Notice|
Applicants must choose five examination centers (First 03 choices shall be from any single state. 4 th choice must be from another state and 5 th choice must be from other than the above 02 states) in the order of their preferences and choice of examination centers once exercised is final. Any further request for change of examination centers will not be considered under any circumstances. Depending upon the choices exercised by the applicant, examination center will be allocated based on the number of candidates choosing a particular center. NLCIL reserves the right to allocate any examination centre to an applicant or to change the centre opted by the candidates or to add or cancel any center. 8.0
Method of Selection
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
Computer Based On-Line Examinations
- Candidates fulfilling the notified norms will be called to appear for Computer Based Online Examination.
- Candidates called for Computer Based Online Examination are required to make their own arrangements for their travel and stay and they will not be entitled for any reimbursement.
- The On-line Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|