NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date to Apply Online for CRRI Vacancies. NLC India Limited has released the notification for Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) Programme. So candidates can know the notification details and apply through online for the programme in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!! The Last Date for the submission of application form is 15.09.2020
NLCIL Hospital invites applications from eligible Medical Graduates studied from Indian Universities / Universities abroad approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) for Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) Programme at NLCIL Hospital, Neyveli.
|Name of the Board||NLC India Limited|
|Programme Name||Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI)|
|Start Date to Apply||02.09.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15.09.2020|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
NLCIL Recruitment 2020 Qualification
- The applicant(s) from Indian Universities / Institutes should have provisional MBBS pass certificate on passing the final examination.
- The applicant(s) from Foreign University(s) should have passed the qualifying examination (MBBS / MD). 1.3 The applicant(s) should have studied the qualifying degree course from MCI approved Universities / Institutions.
- The applicant(s) pursued qualifying degree from Foreign Universities should possess eligibility certificate from Medical Council of India.
- The applicant(s) pursued qualifying degree from Foreign Universities should have passed Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- The applicant(s) should have registered with Tamil Nadu Medical council (TMC) and should possess provisional Registration Certificate or proof in support of having registered with Tamil Nadu Medical council (TMC)
Stipend and other facilities
- Interns will be paid INR 15,000/- per month based on monthly attendance (Pro-rata basis)
- Interns will be entitled for one day Casual Leave per month, which cannot be carried forward to the next month.
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total|
|UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates||Rs.500/-||Rs.354/-||Rs.854/-|
|SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates||Nil||Rs.354/-||Rs.354/-|
How to Apply Online for NLCIL CRRI Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible applicants should register and apply only ONLINE using NLCIL online application Portal in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com. They should also upload scanned copy of certificates / documents in NLCIL online application portal to clearly establish their eligibility. No other means/mode of application will be accepted
- Before registering / applying online, the applicants should possess valid e-mail ID (which should remain valid at least for one year) and the scanned copy of relevant certificates / documents (in PDF/JPEG file) for uploading the same in online application portal to establish their eligibility.
- The online application portal will be active from 10:00 Hours on 02-09-2020 to 17:00 Hours 15-09-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|